epilogue (pt 1)

waking up, namjoon looked around and saw that seokjin wasn't in bed with him. he didn't think anything of it though because maybe seokjin just went down to get them breakfast like he's been doing for the past week. and he was right.

the door opened and in walked seokjin, pushing a cart with their breakfast on it. he smiled when he saw that namjoon was woke and went over and pecked his lips which of course made namjoon blush.

"good morning, love. how're you feeling?" seokjin said with that sweet voice.

"ah, a bit sore but it's not too bad.." namjoon said, chuckling. seokjin just smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

yeah, they've been going at it almost everyday they've been here. of course both of them loves it. they're both just so happy to be here and be able to be in each other's arms everyday they wake up and every time they go to sleep. it's like being in actual heaven to them and it's the best.

both had their separate journeys to get to this point and they also had a journey together to be able to be here and although those journeys may not be the be perfect or the best, they wouldn't change anything about it. because, in the end, look at where they are..

together.

"ah.. last night i was a bit too rough on you." seokjin said, blushing a bit. "you know i can get carried away when it's like extremely good."

namjoon just giggled and shook his head. of course he knows that. "I'm not complaining, seokjinnie. it was really good." he said which made seokjin smile. "and besides, you made up for it with the way you were moaning and screaming my name last night."

seokjin blushed as he sat down next to his husband.

now seokjin usually is the one to top all the time and, of course neither him or namjoon minds it because well they love it. but, there's times where namjoon would want to top and seokjin will gladly let him. last night was one of those times.

last night, namjoon was like a different person. he was just so.. so amazing last night. it left seokjin so shocked because usually namjoon likes for sex to be a vanilla and sweet and soft and gentle which, seokjin doesn't mind it because he loves it when it's like that too sometimes but, last night namjoon was so rough and went so hard. he even used some of seokjin's kinks on him.

the choking, the hair pulling, smacking his ass, praising him. namjoon was just a different person last night and that's why seokjin said he got carried away. the way namjoon was doing it just made all of his old instincts kick right back in and once it was his turn last night, he just wanted to see namjoon so wrecked and fucked out. and that's exactly what happened.

namjoon had his fun but he knew seokjin wasn't gonna go so easy on him after the way he was. and that's exactly what he wanted.

they're on their honeymoon yes and the sex is supposed to be sweet and soft and gentle but that's not what namjoon wanted last night. he wanted it hard and he wanted it rough. and my gosh did seokjin fulfill his needs. as he always does.

they wouldn't be surprised if the people in the next rooms heard them but, they also didn't care about that. all they cared about was each other.

"i wanted you to be rough with me again." namjoon said. "i know that you try not to do that in fear of hurting me because of your old ways but, baby, trust me when i say i can handle it, okay?" seokjin just smiled and nodded his head. "you shouldn't have to try and contain yourself when we're having sex. if you want to go rough on me then do it. you know, I'll love it either way since it's with you."

"but, what about the vanilla sex? i thought you liked it more when it's more like making love instead of just fucking.." seokjin said and namjoon chuckled as he moved closer and wrapped his arms around seokjin's waist, basically back hugging his husband. he rested his chin on seokjin's shoulder and sighed of relief.