It is currently 10 pm weiying has just come home from work. And went to the kitchen. Food kept in the fridge starts heating up. At the same time, weiying feels that someone has passed behind him. When he looks back, there is no one there. Weiying thinks in his mind that I just felt it that someone must have passed behind me. Suddenly weiying's mobile starts ringing. Weiying get terrified by the sound of the mobile. When he looks at the mobile nervously, the call was from Nie huaisang. Weiying picks up the call and smile and talks to nie huaisang for sometime.

Time skip
_________________*-*_____*-*_____________

Time skip _________________*-*_____*-*_____________

Now, weiying had his dinner. Weiying feels that someone is calling him? Weiying panicked and runs to the bedroom.
When weiying reaches the bedroom he see his and wangji photo frame is lying on the ground. As he starts moving towards the photo frame but suddenly weiying feel like someone is hugging him. Weiying thinks in his mind that* what that * looked behind him but weiying saw nothing. Weiying says explaining himself that I m tired that's why I feels like this. Weiying turns off the light of the room while sitting on his bed.
Suddenly someone take his name. Weiying......weiying ............weiying ...........

To be continued.......................

Wangji's currently situation.

Did you know I hate maths

When I see maths question paper

Me as backbencher

Credit of Pictures Above are to the respective owners.