Chapter 1

Layla's POV

I woke up from my good sleep from some familiar voices. My hazel hair brushed against my face and went out of bed. I went over to the bathroom and got out of my pajamas. I went into the shower and sang a little song then I washed my hair then went out. I went back to my room and heard the voices still going. I went into my "I Don't Care Imma Bird" t-shirt. Then some galaxy leggings. Put on some cozy wool socks and headed out of my bedroom. I went out into the living room then saw my best friends Maddie and Roxy sitting on the couch watching the computer playing a video. It's was g-mod with Venturiantale playing. "Are you guys serious?! You guys are watching them without me?!" I said trying to fit on the couch of how much room their was left. "Maybe...." Roxy said smirking. Maddie giggled then she started saying "Well.... I mean you were not up yet..." I decided to watch the video later and go out to Starbucks for some coffee. "I'm going to Starbucks and DONT I repeat DONT watch the new videos." I said about to head out of the door. "Ok bye!" They said. I got my skateboard then looked down. I realized I had no shoes on. I laughed and headed back inside. Then I felt stupid for going back in there. I grabbed some red sneakers then went back out again. I'm still pretty sure Roxy and Maddie were still watching the videos. I got some gum then put it in my mouth then started to head to Starbucks.I went on then it started to rain. Great. At least I was almost at Starbucks. And the house was not so far away from there. It was pouring. I had no umbrella because I did not know it was going to rain. I don't check the weather because I just don't want to.

-O At Starbucks O-

I washed off all of the water on me when I got inside. Then I went over to the counter and ordered just a regular coffee. Then I got a text. It was from Roxy.

-O Texts O-

R: Hai gurl 😃

L: Hey so um why are you texting me...?

R: Well...

L: Well what?

R: I'm jealous.

L: Of what?

R: Don't freak out...

R: Jordan from Venturiantale is there!!!!!!!

L:OMG OMG OMG LEMME SEE BAI!!! 😝

-O End of texts O-

I looked around trying to see if he was there. I turned and twisted everywhere. Anything for me to see him. Then I turned around just when I saw him. I gasped and stepped forward to see him clearly because I was pinching myself to see if it was real. Then I kept on stepping forward. I'm pretty sure he can see me on the corner of his eye. Then I bumped into someone but I didn't check to see who is was because my eyes were still locked on Jordan. He gasped. I was so confused. Then in shock he said "LOOK OUT!" After the screaming everything went black.