Chapter 9

Isaac's POV
Everyone went home that day, all sobbing. Everyone couldn't stand thinking about Layla. Even myself. Jordan,Bethany,Cierra, and I went on our beds. I heard from downstairs a doorbell. "I will get it." I said looking at Jordan,who was drawing a picture. I couldn't tell what he was drawing so I just ignored it and went downstairs. I answered the door. Jenna greeted me while staring at the doorstep. "Jenna, what are you doing here?" I asked. She kept on looking at the ground. "J...John kicked me out of his...his h...house..." She said. "Oh, do you want to stay here? I can sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my bed." I said hoping she would say yes because I felt so bad for her. "No... Well yes..of course I would love to stay here but I would rather want you to sleep in your bed, and not be uncomfortable on the couch." She said starting to look up at me. "No you can sleep in my bed, sleeping on the couch will be no problem at all." I responded. "Come in, your clothes are all wet from the rain." I said trying to greet her into my.. I mean our home. "Thanks, Isaac." She said as she walked in. "You can borrow Bethany or Cierra's clothes." I said as I walked beside her. "That would be great." She said. "Do you need a change of clothes now?" I asked. "Sure. I really don't like wearing wet clothes." She said stopping to stare at me. "Okay" I said as I walked towards the stairs. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. "It's Isaac, can I come in guys?" I said while I was knocking on the door. "Sure." I think Beth replied. I walked in and sat down next to Cierra. "Jenna's brother kicked her our of his house. Is it ok if she borrows you're clothes? You guys look like the same size." I said. "Oh it's fine, we have plenty of clothes anyways." Cierra replied. They both walked over to their drawer and chose out both Venturiantale shirts. One of them is our emblem, chose by Cierra and another is Vahl with our V in the background, chosen by the Ginger. They both chose leggings. I took the clothes and went downstairs to give them to Jenna. "Thanks." The said as she grabbed the clothes. I smiled. She went to the bathroom to change while I sat on the couch. I turned on the T.V and started to watch a movie. A couple minutes later Jordan came down stairs to get some food. And then Jenna came out of the bathroom. I smelled waffles. "Jordan, are you making waffles?" I asked. "Yeah." He replied. I smiled as I started to shout "SALLY!! WAFFLE TIME!!!!" I threw my arms into the air as Cierra came rushing down the stairs. "WAFFLES!! PAPA IS MAKING WAFFLES!! MAMA CMON!!" She said in her Sally voice. I'm sure Jenna was kinda weirded out by this, but we act like this a lot. "PAPA ACACHALLA!" I said as Billy. "GERTRUDE GET YO BUTT DOWN HERE" Jordan said as Papa. Bethany came down the stairs. "DUDE IMMA HIT YOU WITH THIS RUBBER CROWBAR!!!" She screamed as she ran torwards Jordan. "AHH" He yelled as he was running around. Bethany ran to him and started to flop around the crowbar. It started to be all one big commotion.