Five Nights at Freddy's: Forgotten Rockstar (AU) - [FNAF x DDIM]

---------------------
A FEW STARTER DETAILS
---------------------

- Ballora was possessed by Mrs. Afton before becoming a part of Ennard. Now, her soul is left wandering the, now abandoned, Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals.

- Charlie and Elizabeth's souls were freed in the FNAF 6 fire.

- Michael and Henry's souls remained due to having unfinished business (Henry wanted to free Cassidy and Michael wanted to make sure that William was truly gone). Henry is trapped inside of the FNAF 6 location, unable to move on.

- Cassidy and William are still in UCN.

- Three mimic programs were created between FNAF 6 and Security Breach. Glitchtrap is one of them and was trained using a circuit board from the Springtrap suit.

- The mimic from Security Breach: Ruin was trained using code from Scrap Baby and the other mimic program used code from L.E.F.T.Y (The Puppet).

- Chica and Roxy were trained using a mixture of Scrap Baby's code and the Puppet's code.

- Monty was only trained using Scrap Baby's code, hence why he's so aggressive and jealous.

- The rest of the Pizzaplex, including Glamrock Bonnie and Glamrock Freddy, was only trained using the Puppet's code.

- Glamrock Freddy is, also, possessed by Michael Afton. Since he died on his own terms, his death didn't produce any agony. This means that his spirit is laying dormant inside of Freddy, essentially acting as a memory bank for Freddy's AI to pull from.

- Glamrock Foxy did exist at some point. He could often be seen walking around the Pizzaplex, singing sea shanties after the main show. He'd, also, have is own area where he'd perform these shanties on a small stage while kids could go on a treasure hunt around the area. However, the character wasn't as popular as Roxanne Wolf so Fazbear Entertainment scrapped it. His endo remained inside of a storage closet that is located somewhere in the Pizzaplex.

- When Glitchtrap's AI began infecting the animatronics, Michael's spirit woke up and overpowered Glitchtrap, kicking him out and rebooting Freddy in 'Safe Mode'; a mode that the Glitchrap AI doesn't have access to.

- When Vanny cleared the path with Freddy, Henry was freed from the FNAF 6 location. He began to roam the Pizzaplex until he found Glamrock Bonnie and possessed him.

- When Monty destroyed Bonnie, Henry's soul was freed again. He stayed at the Pizzaplex and watched from the sidelines.

---------------------
MAIN LORE
---------------------

Michael Afton had two kids; Virgil and Sayori. One day, when the kids were around 6 years old, he left for work and never returned. Their mother moved away with them and swore to never return.

Thirteen years later, Virgil, who is now an adult, came back to search for his father and, quickly, learned what had actually happened. He learned about all of the recorded deaths and disappearances associated with the Fazbear Entertainment brand. On this list of names he saw something he didn't want to believe. He saw the name of his father, next to the name "Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals".

Virgil located the, now abandoned, building and broke inside. While there, he found most of the endoskeleton for one of the main animatronics along with it's casings. It was some kind of ballerina animatronic with white and blue colouring. Virgil used the on-site tools and equipment to repair the robot as best he could before taking it home with him. A few days went by before the robot, suddenly, powered on by itself.

The robot looked around the house for a while before doing housework. Virgil would ask her who she was because this sort of behaviour was unusual for an animatronic designed for entertainment. She'd almost reply but back out at the last second.

In an effort to earn some money and dig deeper into his family's past, Virgil took a job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as a security guard working their night shift. During his investigation, he met Vanessa; an overly stressed out beta tester for the new game that Fazbear Entertainment was making. They hit it off and became very close.

A good while later, Vanessa and Virgil moved in together. One day, Vanessa began to act weird and Virgil noticed it. However, when he would ask about it, Vanessa would get angry at him and it caused a rift between them.

One night, Vanessa visited Virgil at work. It was something she was prone to do since she was very clingy and anxious. This time, though, she was wearing a white and red bunny mask with a rabbit suit that looked sewn together. She stabbed him in the neck, stealing his night guard outfit and taking over his position.

It turns out that Fazbear Entertainment knew he was digging up dirt on them so, instead of reporting his death, they buried the evidence. Virgil's soul found a new home inside of the old and beaten up Glamrock Foxy endoskeleton.

This is where our story begins.

After the 'Save Vanny' ending, Vanessa goes back to her and Virgil's house with Gregory and Freddy in tow. The three of them learn from Ballora that Virgil is missing and, after a few nights off to rest, Vanessa and Gregory head back to the pizzaplex to search for clues.

Once they arrive, they begin searching and the Security Breach: Ruin mimic begins to act as Virgil to lure Vanessa down to the FNAF 6 location. Once there, they are attacked and run away. However, Gregory drops his walkie-talkie during the chase.

They re-emerge from the sinkhole and Vanessa hatches a plan. She copies the Glitchrap AI onto a hard drive and attempts to re-train it using the Puppet's code. She tries over and over again but Glitchtrap's AI is more powerful than the Puppet's AI.

Henry, seeing that they need help, possesses the hard drive and Glitchtrap's AI is overpowered, allowing Vanessa to create the M.X.E.S security system. Henry's spirit acts as a firewall, preventing the Glitchtrap virus from spreading. Vanessa uses the M.X.E.S security system to trap the mimic.

This is where Ruin takes place.

After the scooper ending, Cassie is now trapped, causing Vanessa, Gregory and a newly rebuilt Freddy to return to the Pizzaplex, once more, to free her.

During this trip, they encounter Glamrock Foxy and he is the main villain of the story. Virgil, still filled with rage after Vanessa killed him, hunts the trio down without mercy.

The story ends with Virgil and Michael (father and son) talking things out. Virgil and Vanessa make up and rescue Cassie together, the five of them returning to the house and, seemingly, living happily ever after.

(Emphasis on seemingly.)