Chapter #1

The move

Heyy! I'm Y/n and today were moving!! YAYY!... Is what I would say if I didn't dislike people like that from the bottom of my heart. I've aways had problems with people who act this way picking on me so it's safe to say that i hate them.

Anyway I'm in the back seat of the car listening to "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" By Abba on my Walkman, trying to isolate the sound of my parent's conversation. I was drifting off to sleep when all of the sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. The car door was open and I opened my eyes to see my mom waving her hand in front of my face. I took my headphones out and assumed we were already in Vegas at our new house but still asked:
Y/n: What? Are we there yet?
Y/n/m/n (y/n's moms name): Yes hun, we're here. Can you come out and take your stuff to your room?
She asked and I answered:
Y/n: Yeah mom fine.
And with that I was walking towards our new house.

(the house)

*pretend that it's not theos house*(the front)

(the front)

*pretend that it's not theos house*(the front)

(and back yard)

I walked through the door and saw my dad bringing boxes in. He saw me with mine and said:
Y/n/d/n (y/n's dad's name): Oh you can bring that upstairs to your room I just looked at him for a sec and took my boxes up to my room.

We all started unpacking and by the time I was done setting up my room it turned out amazing.

(The room)

(if you don't like it feel free to change it)

I looked at the time and it was 6:47pm so I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking dinner. I've never had a big connection with my father tho, cause he aways expected me to be his "perfect daughter" and I aways try to be but... Little did he know...back when we were in California I used to sneak out in the middle of the night go to parties and do s3x, alcohol etc.
I'm glad he doesn't know if he did heck I don't think I would even be alive because he's quite abusive and the worst thing of all is that my mom can't even help if she comes in between he'd hit both of us. But I do what makes me feel good. I do only what makes me feel free...

I went and sat down in the living room watching some TV. I watched for a while and then my mom called out to me so I can come eat dinner. I went and sat down as my mom served the food. We just sat there in silence eating dinner before dad broke it and said:
Y/n/d/n: Your going to school tomorrow, you existed?
Y/n:I-I am? I didn't know I was but yeah I guess... But how will I get there and when do i need to get there?
Dad gave mom a look and she turned to me with a smile
Y/n/m/n: Well, Sweetie school starts at 8:00am and to get there you'll take the school bus. Your stop is a few blocks down from our house.
Y/n: Okay, mom

After she answered my questions I finished my food and went upstairs to my room and started drawing and listening to "Smells like teen spirit" By Nirvana.
While I was drawing I heard a knock on my door and soon after my mom came in with books in her hand.
Y/n/m/n: Hey I forgot to give you this.
She said and I looked up and smiled as she handed me the books I need for school and a pice of paper with my classes for the week written on it.

Y/n/m/n: Goodnight Y/n
My mom said as she was leaving my room and throwing me a smile meanwhile.
I smiled back and thought to myself that sometimes I feel bad for my mom for marring that horrible man.

My dad.

A/n: Okay just wanna say that the only characters I own are Y/n and some more that will be revealed in the up coming chapters. Credits to "The goldfinch" authors.