Chapter #3

Are you okay?

!! WARNING!! Abuse, hard language!!

Y/n:Hey mom I'm back
Y/n/m/n: Hey honey.
She had her back turned to me so I couldn't see her face, but I knew something was wrong.
Y/n: Mom? Are you okay is everything all right?
*chop*
*chop*
*chop*
Silence.
Y/n:Mom!
I went up to her and turned her around to face her.
She had a black eye and a bruised lip.
Y/n:Oh my God! Are you okay? What happened?
She looked at the floor and then spoke.
Y/n/m/n: Me and your dad got into a little argument...
Y/n: Why? Did he do this to you..?
I whispered the last part.
Y/n/m/n: It's nothing your dad was let off and he just got mad. You should go to your room now!
She screamed at me as the front door flew open my dad staying in the door frame.

Drunk

I tried to run off and go to my room as my mom had told me to but it was too late.
He cought me by my arm spun me around and looked me in the eye before screaming at me.
Y/n/d/n: WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHITH THAT BOY, HUH? YOU SLUT!
He squished my arm some bofore slapping me to the point that I fell on the floor.
Y/n/d/n: WHAT ARE YOU SLEEPING AROUND NOW LITTLE WHORE! DIDN'T WE GIVE YOU ENOUGH, BITCH!
He continued as I sat there on the floor my mom just looking at us.
He picked me upand continued to hit me, but I was numb, emotionless, my ears ringing. Suddenly I snapped back into reality broke off his grip and ran upstairs locked myself in my room and went into the bathroom where I just sat on the floor, hugging my knees hearing all the horrible sounds from downstairs. I couldn't do anything but cry. Eventually I fell asleep on the floor after crying till very late in the night.

The next morning I woke up and choose my outfit because I had to go to school. I had bruises everywhere so baggy clothing it is.

(The outfit)

(this but the hood is up and its zipped up all the way, agian if you feel uncomfortable or you don't like it feel free to change it)

I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, took my bag and got out the house with my headphones over my hood. The bus came and I got on. Seeing my friends I tried to put on a fake smile and be as joyful as I could.
Harper: Hey! Good morning badass!
Boris: Yeah morning gorgeous
He said with a smirk and I just trew him a quick smile then sat down.
Harper: Hey whats up you seem a little off. Don't mean to be rude by the way. Sorry.
Y/n: No, no no problem I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
Harper: Okay.

*Lil time skip till lunch✌🏻*

We were on the lunch table talking when Boris said this:
Boris: So there's this party tonight.. Yall wanna come with me and Theo?
Harper: Mmmh I dunno what r we gonna do there
Boris: Party?
Harper: Well yeah of course dipshit
Is there gonna be alcohol
Boris: Would it be a party whitout alcohol? Yeah there's gonna be alcohol.
Harper: Well.. Wouldn't kill me to come so heck I'm in.
Boris: Sweet!
Theo: Erm Y/n you coming?
Y/n: Hm?
I snapped
Theo: To the party? You comin'?
Y/n: Depends I guess
Theo: On what?
Y/n:Time, place.
Theo: Oh yeah, Boris when and where is it?
Boris: Sarts at midnight and it's a few streets away.
Fuck it. I tought to myself.
Y/n: I'm in where we meeting to go there?
Harper: How about my place?
Boris: Sure sounds good
Y/n and theo: Nice
Y/n: It's a plan then I'll see yall there. I said and took off to my last class.

(2nd time skip, sorry 🖐🏻)

After I got home I did my homework and drew for a few hours, it was 6:58pm now so almost 7:00pm so I went downstairs and helped my mom finish setting the table. She served the food and we all ate, my dad looking at me like he wanted to kill me.
We finished dinner and I went upstairs to my room to choose an outfit for the party. I choose a black dress and tigh high heels then when and took a long and I mean long shower before I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my towel wrapped it around my body and went to get it. It was Harper calling me I picked up and we talked for hours laughing and getting ready  together over the phone. I was now on my outfit and doing my makeup.

(fit)

I chose this dress because it mostly covered my bruises

I chose this dress because it mostly covered my bruises. It was now 11:30am and I just hung up on Harper and was sneaking out the house. I went down the stairs to the back door and out to the pool area from where I got out and ran down the street. I was walking to Harpers house where our meeting spot was and saw Boris walking down the street so I decided to scare him a little I ran at him and before he could turn around I screamed:
Y/n:BOO!
Boris: AHH WHAT THE FUCK? Fuck y/n you scared the living shit out of me!
Y/n: BHAHAHA! You should've seen your face!

A/n: HII! Just here to ask you have you ate today? Have you drunk any water? If not go do so!