Three.

I walked to my last class, having more confidence in my self since I made a few friends. I noticed Harry standing outside of the class leaning on the wall, he stood there staring at his phone. I had a whole conversation planned out in my head, but when I was next to harry all that I could let out is "Hi.." I said quietly, Harry looked at me, raising his eyebrow at me, "What?" his voice was raspy, and deep. "Oh uh, nothing, you're Harry right, i'm Louis." I said to him, smiling. "I don't know why you're talking to me." He said, looking back down at his phone. "Maybe 'cus I want to." I said, smirking at him. I looked in front of him, upset. He slid his phone into his pocket, turning to me quickly, and grabbing my wrists and pushing me into the wall. "I could fucking hurt you, anything could happen" he said to me, he then got close to my neck. "Stay the fuck away from me..." He said quietly. I looked up at him, biting my lip, "you're like a big teddy bear." I said, kind of regretting what I just said. His jaw dropped, and let go of my wrists, he shook his head and walked into the class. I just stood their smirking to my self, walking into the room and sitting down near the front in an empty seat, far from Harry. I turned to see him, staring right at me.