Crop tops and girls

It's been months since me and Harry fell asleep in that slide, nothing has went on that was fascinating besides the fact we broke up. Harry began taking his medication for being bipolar,but after a while he stopped. We got in non-stop arguments and that was it. I was friends again with Zayn, Liam, and Niall. I sit in the back of the car with Niall while Zayn and Liam argue over where we are going. Niall is on his phone, "Guys, there's a party tonight...why don't we just go there?" I look at Niall and shrug, "I mean.... you boys can't make up your mind..." Niall then says. "We need to go home and get ready, what time does it start, we'll go an hour into it." Liam asks. Niall looks at his phone, does some typing and then looks up "seven o'clock" zayn smiles and Liam drops everyone off at their houses. I stand in front of any mirror. I sigh, I've really stopped taking care of my self since he's been gone. I don't need him, I don't understand why I got so attached to him. I roll my eyes at my self, maybe it's cus I love him? It's too soon still to think that but I dunno. I go through my closet finding the outfit from halloween. I smile a little. I decide on a crop top with a little rainbow on it, and a pair of dark blue shorts. I go back to my mirror to fix my hair. A little lip gloss won't hurt anyone. I smirk and slap it on. I sit on my bed looking at my phone, I hum a tune... ever since Harry left I decided to write a song. Mostly what I've got is "you stress me out, you kill me, you drag me down, you fuck me up. We're on the ground screaming, I don't know how to make it stop. I love it I hate it." The title of the song is back to you, I just need to find a way to incorporate it into the song some how.

I watch YouTube videos until I get a text from Liam saying he's down stairs. I grab my keys and run down stairs, "Louis, mom is gonna be home soon... where are you going? Especially dressed like that?" Lottie asks, I giggle slightly "ahaha, um a party I'll be back soon." I respond, "you'd never act like this if harry was still here..." she looks back at her phone and does a hand movement dismissing me. I sigh slightly and walk out the door, running to the car. "What the fuck are you wearing?" Liam asks, "wow hello to you too Liam" I laugh. "Aaaaand since I'm not with Harry, I can be slutty or what ever. Be with any guy I want." I say smiling out the window "fair game" Liam responds. We pick the other two boys up, and arrive at the party. They place a lot of rap songs, Liam acts like he was made for this music. What's really funny is that Liam is grinding of zayn, and they all think it's a joke. It's not. Niall pulls me towards a group of boys, "these are my dear friends, Rafael, Jack, and Jeremy." I smile at all of them. Rafael and Jack start to talk, Jeremy and I create small talk and all of a sudden I'm grinding on him. Our lips close, our breath mixing. His hands on my body, mine on his. Jeremy sits down, laughing. He asks if I could get him a drink because his mouth is really dry. As I turn, I see Harry in the crowd talking to some girl. I stand there for a second, he grabs her face, whispering into her ear. We make eye contact, and because of that he grabs her face and kisses her. While holding eye contact with me. I take a deep breath, pulling Jeremy to his feet, "hey cutie remember that drink, dry mouth..." I smile "I have more than enough spit for the both of us to keep us wet" "damn, that's kinky." He replies. He make out, as no one is paying attention it gets heated, we fall onto the couch of people making out. I start rubbing my crotch onto his thigh, moaning into his mouth. Not caring if harry or anyone can see right now.

All of a sudden I'm pulled into the ground, harry squats, "follow me, now." Jeremy looks confused, but continues to just sit there. I turn to Harry who gives me a look, that look is that he's upset but what's me to follow. I get up quickly following, "Harry, what the fuck was that for!?" I yell running outside. "I'm trying to move on and it doesn't help when you're sitting there kissing some loser." He says, sincerely upset. "Same to you, it a lil hard to move on when your ex is making out with a girl!" I yell back at him. He rolls his eyes and laughs. "I hate you." He says, I run to him grabbing his face kissing him, expecting to be pushed off of him, instead he pushes me back into the house. Our hands everywhere. Unlike Jeremy this is actual lust, not just using him to get over someone. "God, why are you wearing this?" He asks against my lips, "do you not like it?" I ask.

"I fucking love it."