Chapter 2.

Wisp POV.

I'm sitting in my room reading my book ever sense that vision I've been avoiding boys.

I hear my door open and I see Rosalina who's looking at me with a sad look.

Wisp“ What's wrong?

Rosalina“ The Celestial Kingdom is going to be busy with something's and I am sending you to the Mushroom Kingdom for a couple years.

Wisp“ WHAT WHY!?

Rosalina“ It's only for a precaution just cause we're neutral with every Kingdom doesn't mean one of them won't betray us.

Wisp“ But I can be helpful-.

Rosalina“ No it's been decided your gonna go tonight Boo is going to be your care taker til then.

Wisp“ YOUR GONNA TRUST A MAN TO WATCH ME!?

Rosalina“ Wisp is their something your not telling me? Why do you resent Males?

Wisp“ I um *gulps* I.

Rosalina“ Did something happen when we were in that orphanage-.

Wisp“ You can send my things!

I run out and I have tears raining down my face I hate not telling her.

Rosalina POV.

Wisp never hid anything from me is she is she hurting?

*Three days later*

Wisp POV.

I arrived at the palace 4 days ago and I haven't been enjoying myself I mean Bowser and I became friends.

He's 3 week's older then me and he seems to not think like most men.

Which makes me trust him his brother tho I barely interact with him he rubs me badly.

I hear music and I poke my head out and follow the sound and I see the King half drunk and with girls giggling and drinking with him.

I turn to leave but a hand grabs my wrist and it's one of the women she's giving me a drunk smile look.

Woman“ Who's this little girl!?

Boo looks my way and smiles he takes my hand and pulls me on his lap.

Boo“ She's Princess Wisp of the Celestial Kingdom isn't she just a cutie!

The smell of alcohol hits my nose and I get off his lap but he grips my wrist and pulls me close to his face.

Boo“ Just a little cutie.

He leans close to my lips but I let out a scream which makes him release me, I run out the party and run into my room and close the door.

I lock it and start breathing heavily.

Boo POV.

I wake up in my bed seeing two women in my bed and a man on my floor I groan.

I get out of bed and get dressed I enter my dining hall and I sit down I see Bowser eating his breakfast.

I notice Wisp walking it looks as if she was crying wait oh god I remember, I almost molested a 14  year old not to mention my best friends baby sister.

She grabs an apple and some blueberries and walks out the dining hall.

I better write to Rosa and find out how to make amends for that little girl.