Chapter 9.

Wisp POV.

I'm sitting in my seer room I light candles in a circle and sit in the center.

I start plucking roses and throwing them around and start humming.

Wisp“ *gasp*.

Boo“ Wisp your so beautiful.

I get pinned to the wall lips connect to my neck.

Bowser“ WISP!?

I gasp and look around in panic I can't believe these visions are still happening!

I notice my hands are shaking and I see Luma watching me from the door.

I stand up and storm off.

Luma“ My dear what did-.

Wisp“ Send a note to the Prince I want him to visit the celestial kingdom.

*Later*

I am walking through the gardens with Bowser and he's been smiling like crazy.

He pulls me close and hugs me tight.

Bowser“ Love you Wisp.

I smile and kiss his nose.

*Few weeks later*

I'm looking at an invitation to a ball and I smile thinking of seeing Bowser.

I put on my sister's best gown.

*At the ball*

I enter seeing multiple people I smile at the guard and walk around looking for Bowser.

I see him dancing with a blonde girl in a pink dress if I'm not mistaken that's Princess Peach Toadstool.

Bowser and her smile and I start feeling a headache and images form.

Priest“ Bowser you take Peach as your wife.

Bowser“ I do.

I blink in shock and look at Bowser with tears falling down my face.

I sit at a table and sigh.

Boo“ *slurs* Heyyyy.

I look and see Boo who's drunk I look at him unimpressed.

Boo“ *smirks* Mine.

He points at me and he grabs me and hugs me like a bear and I just roll my eyes and set him on a chair.

I gesture to a server.

Wisp“ Get the King some water please.

He nods and goes off I get pulled into Boos lap and he kisses my cheek, I groan and try to get off of him but he holds onto me like his life depends on it.

Boo“ *inhales* Your hair smells like lavender.

I notice the stares of jealous women and the blonde looking jealous I roll my eyes.

Bowser looks our way with confusion and I look away from him and Boo starts making rocket noises with a bottle of wine.

Oh god he's a child when he's drunk.