Chapter 8: Choices, Fights, Siblings

NOTE: This picks up where we left off after just finding out (SPOILER) Brittany is the bad guy, yes, the telepath demon stripped gods and goddess's powers and took them from them.

Season 14 ends "Moriah" and Season 15 begins "Back and to the Future" adding "Our father and mother who aren't in heaven"

[The Famous Final Scene - Bob Seger plays in the background]

EXTERIOR. - OUTSIDE THE CEMETERY FIGHTING OFF THE ZOMBIES - NIGHT

At every turn, they could see death coming they would go around and everywhere trying to kill as many as they could one by one while Jack's body with his eye sockets showing laid on the floor with his wife and daughter as she had linked them together.

Rachel the genius of the Bible had an idea to run to a clearing, the zombies were so busy with the group to notice her she looked up at heaven that the Nephilim had brought back alongside Jack. She had in her hand Gabriel's horn when it was judgment day and as this was the apocalypse it was time.

[She blows the Horn]

As the sound of the horn bellowed every angel and Nephilim heard it going to the sound flying down landing on the ground seeing what was right an apocalypse began as they smote every dead, they could all fight together as a unit as equals to end this until Rachel saw a clearing and a crypt.

"Guys! I found something, come on! We can't take all of them at once." she called out as they picked up Jack's body with the other two and headed inside as quickly as they could closing the doors shut and having to use the lance to keep the latch shut since bangs of the zombies were heard from the outer part of their hiding place.

INTERIOR. THE CRYPT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CEMETERY - NIGHT

METAL SCRAPING

Dean looks everywhere except he can only hear moans and banging from the zombies.

Dean breathed heavily as he was just angry "God damn... son of a bitch demon I swear to god." he'd just kick the wall or just mutter curses, looking up he saw Chuck not liking the G-word again as always. "Sorry, I am just – I don't know what to think. Anymore."

Asherah (Mom) looked at her dead grandson's corpse with sadness and up at Dean. She could see he was upset and began talking "I know it hurts Dean but it doesn't help at all... Please calm down, I know I don't have my powers but once Chuck and I get our powers back we'll get your mom and dad back..." mutters to herself "Hopefully Lucifer too, if she continues this." her thoughts interrupted

Dean was angry practically yelling inside the crypt as it echoed "So, so what? Brittany just throws zombies at us, kills Jack, and just... leaves?! For a telepathic demon, she is pretty stupid for killing the ONLY person who can open the empty."

Rachel jokes "Well this isn't the walking dead."

Dean tried to hold back his anger at the moment "don't... just—shut up."

Rachel looked around for a way out but couldn't find any. "sorry, jeez, I'll keep my mouth shut."

Sam looked at his siblings "so what they just jumped to the nearest body?"

Both God and Goddess in unison "yes."

Frustrated usually the Morningstars had an idea but this time it was bad, the growling intensified outside and they needed a way out, angels had their way out but won't be fair to those who aren't so they'd have to go the old fashion human way out of stuff just then thanks to Metatron for tapping her she had an idea

"Aichael."

That left them looking at her with massive confusion in their minds

Dean replies first "what the hell are you going on a 'bout?"