Chapter 1 My Favorite day!

Skyler's p.o.v.

*Dream*
There was a small boy around the age of 5 with red hair and an identical boy, they had to be twins, they were playing hide-and-seek, but they heard something in the bushes. In the bushes there was a small girl the same age, but unlike the two boys her hair was brown with a little blonde hair. She was wearing a flower dress that had yellow flowers on it. The actual dress was a sky blue. "Hello, whose there. Come out." Said one of the boys that had the fiery red hair. The girl had no other choice to come out so she did. "I'm Fred and that's George!" Fred had exclaimed. "I'm Skyler Marie Black!" Skyler had said proudly. "Well nice to meet you. Do you want to be friends" George asked Skyler.

*End of dream

"Lily, Lily wake up! I'm going to fix some eggs. Okay?" I said to my little sister who is asleep. Okay, so you might want to know my background, right? Okay so I live with my sister who is nine, Lily Ann. We don't have parents because my dad was former ex-death eater Regulas Black. As you may know he died because he realized that this is wrong. My mom, well she died of tuberculosis, which is a muggle disease that can be deadly. My sister Lily is two years younger than me, making her nine! Today was my eleventh birthday and all my friends are coming. "Sky, why is there an owl at the window?" Lily asked me as I fixed our breakfast, which consisted of eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice. "That's probably for me. Did you know you are a which? It is probably my acceptance letter for Hogwarts!!" I said proudly. "Um... Okay I already knew that duh..."
_________________________________