10 || A Happy Ending..Or Is It?||

-------------------------------

Setting: Bar

--------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Sonny and Alban walks in the bar and sees the two officers chatting with the guests, Alban's eyes widen as he saw them. He was full of rage, he clenched his fists and grits his teeth. He couldn't hold it in, then suddenly he felt a sudden touch from the officer.

"Hey..we got this ok..?" Sonny smiled, Alban took a few breathes to calm down..if he wanted the plan to go well he knew he had to keep it together.

They both went over to the bar and grabbed a drink, the two officers noticed Sonny from his bright yellow hair..mumbled a few words to each other before walking over to Sonny and Alban. "Hey taichou! How's the party going for ya?" one of the officers asked Sonny as they gripped his shoulders hard, a little too hard.. Alban could hear the officer's voice..hearing it brings him back all the memories from two weeks ago, he got rageful again.

"Oh, who's your friend? They seem oddly familiar." The officer then said, Alban gulped as he looked at Sonny who was looking back at him. "Uhm...this is my friend, Alban." Sonny said hesitantly, the officer raised a brow.

"Oh I see, nice to meet you Alban. I like the suit" The officer complimented, Alban glared at the officer for a few seconds before saying anything. "Oh, thank you..nice to meet you...too." Alban replied slowly as he then glared at the officer.

"Feel free to grab some more drinks! Get some food, tonight's going to be a fun night boys!" The officer said as he pat Alban's back, the officers then walked away..but not too far, one of them still had their eyes on Alban.. observing the brunette.

The officer tucked the other whispering, "The brunette seems suspicious don't you think?" they asked, the other agreed. They both knew something was going on, good thing they had a gun and a knife slipped in somewhere beneath their clothing. The other officers then all gathered around the each other and decided to do a toast whilst Sonny and Alban were sitting by the bar.

"So...when are we gonna do it?" Alban asked, Sonny was thinking..thinking of how they would bring them in the back. Sonny turned his head facing Alban as he said "I was thinking of something simple..like asking for a chat and then maybe you can sneak up from behind?" Sonny whispered. Alban took a few seconds for consideration and decided to agree with the idea.

"Yeah I like the sound of that, but for now..wanna grab something to eat? I wanna spend the most time I have with you left." Alban smiled, Sonny was touched. He didn't want to let go of Alban so soon. They just met..he wanted to get to know Alban more, they grew close with each other very quickly. It made it pretty obvious that the gentlemen did not want to leave each other's sides but sometimes that's just the way of life.

Alban layed a finger on Sonny's hand pointing out that he wanted to hold his hands again, Alban blushed but he wasn't afraid to hide his face. He wanted to seem clear to Sonny that he liked him and that he knew Sonny felt the same. Sonny chuckled as he found the situation they were both in was very cute. "E-eh?!? Why are you laughing..?!" Alban asked embarrassedly, "Pfft- I'm sorry it's just that you're so cute sometimes." Sonny stated as he was still giggling. Alban punched Sonny's arm from embarrassment, but at the same time it brought joy to Alban..it was nice seeing Sonny laugh.

An hour later..

"So..It's time yeah?" Sonny asked Alban, Alban nodded his head as he let go of Sonny's hand. Sonny got off his seat as he went towards one of the officers.

"Hey uh *inserts officer name* do you mind having a chat in the back?" Sonny asked trying to distract them both as Alban sneaks away, the officer nodded and took a drink before heading out the door.