𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Let me introduce you to all the characters of this story...

1.

Haseena Mallik. Hm.16 years old.A sweet and bubbly girl. Class 10 student with great sense of humor. She is an extrovert. Crush of everyone one including teachers. Single.She is also a bad girl at times she becomes very sweet and kind. She is perfect example of "Beauty with brain". She have a brother named Abhishek Mallik. Daughter of Noor Jahan Mallik and Saad Mallik.
Very Ambitious girl.
Nicknames: Haseena,chipkali,Heer,choti Mallik sahab.

2.

Anubhav Singh. As.16 years old. A hot guy crush of everyone. Class 10 student. He is a social vegan.
Brother of Karishma Singh. Single.
Son of Rekha Singh and Nitesh Singh.
Nicknames:Anu, Ani, Anu bhaiya.

3.

Karishma Singh. Ks.16 years old. Class 10 student. Sister of Anubhav Singh. Have a boyfriend named Vyom Singh. Daughter of Rekha Singh and Nitesh Singh. Her parents and brother know about Vyom.
Nicknames:Karishma, Karu, Behna.

4.

Vyom Singh. Vs.16 years old. Class 10 student. Boyfriend of Karishma Singh. Son of Pushpa Singh.
Nicknames: Vyom, Viyu,V

5.

Santosh Sharma. Ss.16 years old. Class 10 student. Orphan. Single.
Nicknames: Santu,sanu

6.

Cheeteshwar Chaturvedi.Cc. 16 years old. Class 10 student. Orphan. Single.
Nicknames:cheete, conche

7.

Pushpa Singh. 46 years old.
Runs a NGO in New York. Her husband died due to heart attack.

8. Noor Jahan Mallik:NM. Wife of Saad Mallik. House wife. 46 years old.
Mother of Haseena Mallik and Abhishek Mallik.
Nicknames:Noor,Noor ji, Ammi.

9. Saad Mallik:SM. Husband of NM. 47 years old.
India's Top Business Man. Owner and Md of Mallik Group of Industries.
Father of Haseena Mallik and Abhishek Mallik.
Nicknames: Saad ji, Abbu, Mallik sahab.

10. Rekha Singh: Rs. Wife of Nitesh Singh. House Wife. 46 years old.
Mother of Anubhav Singh and Karishma Singh.
Nicknames: Rekha ji, Maa, Beauty, Singh Aunty.

11. Nitesh Singh: Ns. Husband of Rs. 47 years old. India's Second top Business. Owner and Md of Singh Group of Companies.
Father of Anubhav Singh and Karishma Singh.
Nicknames: Nitesh ji, Papa, Handsome, Singh Uncle.

12.

Abhishek Mallik

Abhishek Mallik. 16 years old. Class 10 student. Brother of Haseena Mallik. Have a girlfriend named Myra Singhania.
Nicknames:Abu, Abhi,Abhishek.

13.

Myra Singhania

Myra Singhania. 16 years old. Class 10 student. Orphan. Girlfriend of Abhishek Mallik.
Nicknames: Myra, Mayu.

This was the Characters of the story..
1st will be uploaded soon.
For then byeee....