~𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉 𝑷𝒐𝒐𝒋𝒂~

3 days later,

"An..i ch..od..koi dekh lega", Haseena fumbled while wriggling out of As's grip
"Let them see baby, let the world know that you are mine", Anubhav smirked.
They were standing in a place between the pantry.
She was taking the coffee powder when he came and backhugged her.

"Haseena!" Karishma came inside the pantry shouting Haseena's name.
"Sorry!", Karishma said turning around
"Nah! You can turn around",
Haseena said awkwardly.
"Woh, yeh kaha lagane hai?", Karishma asked while showing her the garland of flowers.
"You go..I am coming",As Haseena said,Karishma left from their.
"I'll see you later.", Haseena said grinning her teeth and went off.
"I am waiting baby!", He said as her ruffled his hairs.

"Hey dude , not there c'mon I'm gonna put those. You look at that corner", Haseena ordered the man who was decorating the the railing of the stairs with wrong flowers.
She climbed on the ladder and circled the railing with flowers, Everything was done.
She was gazing at her work with a proud face. She raised her imaginary collar. Before she could do something she stumbled on the ladder. Before She was going to hold the railing, the ladder stumbled and her leg slipped
"Aniii!", She shouted before falling.
When she opened her eyes She felt to strong wrapped around her waist.
She saw her Anubhav holding her in his arms. Both were lost in each other's eyes

"I can't get you out of my mind
Every moment with you feels like a high
I never knew love could feel so right
Can't imagine my life without you in sight...
Cause you're the one that I want
My heart beats for you and it won't stop
I'm falling deeper every day
In love with you in every way"

Both were so lost in each other's eye, they didn't cared about the surroundings.

"Ahem..Ahem!", CC coughed bringing them to reality.
"Tu theek hai..?!", Anubhav inquired putting Haseena down on her feet. "Ha hum thik hai!", Haseena said smilingly and left only after pecking his lips.
He was now blushing like hell, his cheeks can be compared to a red tomato.
"Kya baat hai! The Anubhav Singh Ceo of Singh Group of Companies itna sharma rha hai", CC teased him.

"Tu kyu use tease kar rha hai kal ki baat yad nhi..?", Ss teased him from behind
"Kya re..?", Anubhav asked raising his eyebrows with a teasing smile.

A day before today,

Cc and Ss were returning from their lunch date. They were in the garage parking the car.
Anubhav was in the garage too,
Cleaning his favourite
RᴀNɢᴇ RᴏVᴇʀ EᴠᴏQᴜᴇ

He was cleaning when the couple came in the car.
Before going out CC pulled Ss and kissed her.
Both broke the kiss due to lack of breath.
Both came out and saw Anubhav standing there.
Before going inside the mansion
Ss kissed Cc's cheeks and ran away. CC was blushing, giving competition to a tomato.
"Kya baat hai..? Cheetah Chaturvedi Finance head of Mallik Group of Industries sharma rha hai?", Anubhav teased him.

Today-

"Abb?", Anubhav asked with a teasing smile. "Hh..a h..a th..thik hai", Cheetah fumbled

"Haseena...!", Rs called out her name while coming downstairs from her room.
"Yes Beauty," Haseena responded coming from the kitchen while removing some flour that was on her apron.
There were some flour on her forehead and cheeks. Some sweat beads on her forehead. She was looking extremely cute.
Anubhav was adoring her, when Cc snapped his fingers infront of him, bringing him to reality.