𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

Your POV

Being courted by Ayato at school is not quite easy getting death threats every day from his fangirls, getting a different bouquet every day, and getting that small stares of jealousy and envy from students But being in the student council gave us a safety net from all of the thugs in school as the secretary of the school was harder enough it became even harder when the fatui came to a group of delinquents that come to school every day to beat up students taking their money and even using one of them for experiments getting on their good side was easy but making them not do their regular things is much harder considering its hard to convince all of the people that's in the fatui.

I sighed getting rid of those thoughts away trying to eat without getting another single bite was hard as my thoughts drifted on why the fatui would pick the school where they knew they could get into jail in a second but of course their leader was no different from the rest someone who will kill just to get what they want.

As I think a voice suddenly appeared recognizing its voice, Ayato. "Your eating alone again?" He asked looking at me as if I have no choice in being alone, "Yes" I replied still not daring to look in his eye as I kept eating bit by bit, "You know you can always go to the student council to eat with the rest of its members" he said smiling, The student council members were a lot worse a bunch of ruthless people who you don't want to mess with I was already on their bad side why bother trying to get on their good side? letting go of my thoughts thinking of a quick reply, "If I did I'll just get more death stares from the members and besides I don't want to cause another fight between the student council." I said taking another bite of my food, "Haha... I'm sure you won't" He replied quickly like he knew I was going to say it. God, he makes my blood boil sometimes.

As if his cockiness wasn't enough he made another joke about how I would be more protected if I became his girlfriend this is really getting out of hand... "No is no you do know that right?" I said with annoyance god does this man never let go? "I know~ but I still made a promise to get your heart before the end of the school year remember that~," he teased "I do sadly" saying this put a little ease knowing that it made him quiet if I had to choose over kissing Ayato or eating one of Ms. Ei's cooking I would rather choose the 2nd option.

*

After a few minutes of silence, Ayato left saying that he had something to do which I thought was a blessing from the gods I don't have to spend my whole lunch with him- meaning he can't bother me anymore- as my happy thoughts go into my mind a familiar voice appears, "I didn't expect you to stay here and eat alone and there I thought you ate with the student council" Thoma laughed awkwardly "Well expect the unexpected I guess" I said looking at him giving him a small smile "What brings you here aren't you supposed to be with your friends?" I asked in curiosity, "Itto was dragged out by Sara earlier along with Ayaka and Kokomi studying for their quiz later and Gorou getting dragged by Ms. Yae for cosplay..." I laughed quietly on the part where Itto and Gorou were dragged imaging it happening "I just thought we might do a little something before lunch break ends after all it's just the two of us here in this classroom" As soon as he said that my heart pounds a bit "Then let's do it before someone else's see's" I said quickly kissing him in the lips as he gasps a bit in surprise but that's when I knew he was going to kiss back.

*

After a good snogging with Thoma at least 12 minutes we both let go in breath needing for air "God I love you so much" He said giving me a few pecks on my cheek as I smiled "We just snog and now you want to cuddle?" I asked laughing a bit "Hmp of course what else you'd think I want?" He said with a hit of sarcasm and playfulness "I'm just kidding" I said smiling but as he tried to give me another peck a voice interrupts him and we both quickly changed our positions as nothing has happened between us.

"Secretary Yuri! Ms. Ningguang is calling for you she needs you to give her the report from last week!" Ganyu said she was a friend of mine we met at a cafe once and became friends after that It's a shame she was on the liyue campus instead of Inazuma, "Oh- Please tell her I'll be on my way-" I said quickly going through my things as Ganyu nodded quickly going out of the room "I have to go now sorry Thoma- Let's meet up in my house again-" I said giving him a quick kiss on the lips "I know have a good day" he replied smiling as I quickly run to give Ms. Ningguang the report which was already hard since the liyue campus was miles away.

*

Running as my life depended on it was the easy part I managed to get into the campus by at least 10 minutes as I took a deep breath before running again to find Ms. Ningguang who I already guessed was in the faculty room, "Ms. Ningguang here's the report you wanted" I said giving her the papers as she took it looking closely at one page from another, "Great work Ms. Yuri" She smiled as she hid the papers on one of her drawers, "You may now go back to your class I already spoke with your advisor that you'll be late because of me so go now" She said as I nodded before going out the campus running for my life again not wanting to get punished by Ms. Yae.

*

Counted words: 1047