Chapter 11: Her

The Darkhold that I transcripted, told me that cause of that mess was Chaos Magic. The wielder of this magic only could be blessed by Chthon. The wielder would be called The Scarlet Witch or The Scarlet Warlock. Centuries ago, a Scarlet Witch was responsible for the destruction of the civilization named The Mycenaean. How she possessed the Chaos Magic is still unknown these days. Who could it be, the next wielder after centuries? I had been asking myself this question over and over again.

"Mother," called Marina.

"Yes, sweety," I replied.

"Is everything alright?" asked my daughter.

"I am doing fine, my dear."

"Do not stay up too late, mother. You should get some sleep."

"I will, sweety. Good night."

While reading the Darkhold, I remembered something that Sabrina said a long time ago. 'Something felt weird after the ritual,' Sabrina might be processing Chaos Magic, but why kill Harry and Patrick? I looked at the raven skull necklace and the raven skull belt lying on the table, they belonged to Harry and Patrick. Those were the only objects that survived the attack. I put them on to memorialize them. Viktor slowly stepped into the room.

"Are you alright?" asked Viktor.

"Yes, I just- I do not know," I replied.

"You have someone in mind about who caused it?"

"Again, read me like a book," I stood up and gave him a kiss.

"The Darkhold gave you that information?" he asked me.

"Not really," I replied. "I just have some guess."

"Who is it in your mind?"

"Sabrina..."

"Are you certain?" he surprised.

"Yes, but- I don't know."

"Why would she kill them?"

"I also have the same question...but I will visit her tomorrow."

"Alright, I will watch Marina."

"Thank you, dear."

***

I arrived at Sabrina's home the next day, and everything seemed fine and peaceful here. I put on a cloak to prevent her to see the necklace and the belt. I knocked on the door twice, but nobody was home. I cast the unlocking spell and got in. I looked around the house, everything was as usual as I remembered. I looked at her Raven Cloak, hanging on the door behind me after I walked in. I was wondering until she showed up from upstairs.

"Morgana," Sabrina called from the stair.

"Sabrina, long time no see," I said.

"It has been a long time," she came downstairs and gave me a hug. "Come sit down," she pulled out the chair for me. "You can take off your cloak if you want to."

"It's fine, thank you," I said.

"What brings you here?" asked Sabrina.

"I just want to visit,"

"Alright then, how is your family, is little Marina alright?"

"She is doing great, thank you for asking. How is Phillip, your husband?"

"Oh, he is busy leading the royal army of the king."

"How is the kingdom?"

"Since when did you care about the kingdom, it is holding up fine."