The Dark Saints

My height means nothing short of symbolising power, strength, of being fearless. Standing at 6 foot 6 inches, I stand taller than many other people, who think they have even an ounce of power. They’re cowards, idiots, they think that money is key, but money is nothing without the strength of brains behind it. I on the other hand have that money, I have that power, I have that knowledge, I have that courage, I have that strength, and I have that dream.

The back seat of this hummer is like a backseat of paradise. A glass of champagne, supported by the beat of some homemade disclosed track, backed up by the seats, covered in this fine leather, like sitting on heaven. The ride is smooth, not even the large speed bumps are a match to the strong suspension. The room is lit a dim red, which outlines each object in a dim glow. The windows, a light grey as the passer-by’s see nothing but black when trying to focus their eyes through the one-way glass. I sip my champagne, watching the bubbles rise in a flee to escape the alcoholic liquid. I feel the vehicle halt to a stop, as I grab my bag flinging it over my shoulder. The door opens, a man dressed in a black suit with dark sunglasses stands holding the door. “Welcome miss” He says as I climb out the car. I nod to him, placing my sunglasses over my eyes. I place a fiver in his suit pocket and stare up to see the 5 story building which sits in front of me. We’re here.

Turning back I see the hummer drive off, its silver rims glistening against the strong black of the vehicles paint. The large wheels towering over the pathetic little tires which the other cars are stuck with. The large vehicle then turns onto a ramp which leans downwards, into the garage of this building. My building. My hideout. Turning for the doors two of the men in suits, the guards, swing open the double doors for me, opening to a large living room. Before I can look around one of my employees come running towards me. Yelling some fatal words, and swinging a piece of torn contract. Idiot.