Chapter 3 I Shopping

(BROOK'S P.O.V)

I woke up.

It was Saturday so I didn't have to go to school which is good.

I checked my phone to see if I got any messages. I got one. It's from my hoe.

I have a lot of hoes, and I can't be fucked remembering their names, so I call them hoe instead.

Hoe: I want you inside me🍆🍑

Me: I'm on my way😉

I grabbed my strap-on that I have hidden in a box, under a bunch of shit. I took my PJs off and then put my strap on.

I grabbed out a dark grey hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans, black sports bra and black boyshorts from my closet.

I put my underwear and pants over my strap-on. I then chucked the rest of the clothes on.

I left my room, and I noticed that my Dad isn't in the lounge room.

He's probably at work.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and I checked it.

It was a message from Brother Jerome.

Brother Jerome: Do you wanna hang out with the group?

Me: I'm gonna fuck my hoe but we can hang out afterwards.

Brother Jerome: KK

I arrived at my hoe's house.

I knocked on my hoe's door and she opened it. I grabbed her face and we started heavily making out. She pulled me into the house. I picked her up and started walking to her room while continuing to make out with her. I sat on her bed, and she was straddling me. I took her shirt off, and I kissed her neck gently. She tilted her head to give me more access.

I took her bra off, then I sucked on her nipples.

She took my shirt off and rubbed my tits over her bra, and I softly moan.

I picked her up and put her down on the floor.

"Take your clothes off," I said in a demanding voice.

She took them off, and she went on her bed, and she went on her knees and hands. I took my clothes off then I went on my knees behind her and I started eating her asshole, and fingering her warm, wet pussy.

She tastes so good.

"Faster." She moaned.

I fingered her as fast as I can. And she moaned louder.

Several minutes later she came. I removed my fingers from her.

I stuck my massive dildo into her pussy. I started fucking her as fast and as hard as I can.

"Spank me!" My hoe screamed.

I spanked her as hard as I could.

"Again!"

I spanked her again, and I left a bright pink mark on her cheek.

Several minutes later she came. I pulled myself out from her.

"Wanna stay over baby?" My hoe asked in a seductive voice.

"Not today I'm gonna hang out with mates at the shops." I replied as I hopped off her bed.

"Are you going to shoplift?" She asked.

"Yeah probably." I replied.

Ok baby." My hoe said in a seducing voice. "Will I see you tomorrow?" She winked at me.