Chapter 12 I Autumn Dance

(BROOKE'S P.O.V)

I was in English. I was waiting for Sophie to arrive.

I figured out this weird butterfly feeling in my stomach. I have feelings for Sophie.

I was pretty surprised when I found out that I have feelings for Sophie. I mean I'm an asexual. But I am gonna try my very best to make Sophie mine.

It was the autumn dance next Friday. I'm planning on asking Sophie to the dance.

I hope she says yes.

Sophie entered the classroom. She sat down next to me. We both greeted each other.

"Sophie," I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Do you wanna go to the autumn dance with me?" I asked nervously.

She paused for several seconds, then she had a smile on her face.t

"Yes!" She said excitedly.

We both hugged each other.

It was Friday.

I grabbed my tux that was in my closet and I put it on.

Once I did that I grabbed my cologne and put it on.

I then went into the bathroom and grabbed my hair gel, hair spray and hairdryer. I styled my hair.

I went into my room and grabbed the red roses I bought earlier for Sophie.

I'm now ready. I walked to Sophie's house. I knocked on the door. Sophie answered the door, and she had a beautiful smile on her face.

"For me lady," I said in a gentleman's voice as I handed her the roses.

"Thank you so much. They're beautiful." She grabbed the roses. "Come in."

She stepped aside so I can walk in. I heard high heels coming from behind me. I walked into the lounge room and she followed after me. Her parents were in the lounge room, and they were both smiling at me. Her parents greeted me, and I greeted them back.

"Can I take a photo of you two?" Her dad asked.

"Ok." Sophie and I said at the same time.

Her dad grabbed the camera and aimed it at us. I smiled and he took the photo.

"Do you want me to drive you both to school?" Sophie's dad asked.

Sophie and I said yes. Sophie handed the flowers to her mum.

"Wow, these are pretty. Did Brooke give you these?" Sophie's mum asked.

"Yes. Put them in the vase in my room." Sophie said.

Sophie's mum left the lounge room.

It was several minutes later.

We all had a conversation to get to know me better.

"We should better get going now." Sophie's dad said.

Sophie's parents hugged us both.

"Well, you two have fun now." Sophie's mum said.

Sophie, her dad and I left the house. We both entered Sophie's parent's car. Her dad started driving towards school.

We arrived at school. Sophie and I left the car. We both walked towards the gym.

We soon arrived. I opened the big, heavy door for Sophie. She thanked me and then walked in. I followed her in afterwards.

"Do you wanna go get some punch, or dance first?" I asked.

"How about we dance first." She said.

We both went near the stage. We started dancing to the beat of the song.

(SOPHIE'S P.O.V)

The music changed to slow, romantic music. Brooke put her hands on my lower back, and I wrapped my arms around her neck. We both looked deeply into each other's eyes. I could feel the heat radiating from her. Brooke slowly leaned in and gently kissed me.

A few seconds later she leaned away. We both smiled at each other.

When the song ended I asked,

"Wanna go grab some punch?"

"Ok." She said.

We both walked to where the punch was. Brooke grabbed some punch and handed me the cup and I thanked her. She grabbed some punch for herself. We both sat down at the table. I took a sip from the cup.

"Mm, this is good," I said.

"I agree." She said.

"So that kiss. That was my first kiss." I said.

"Did you enjoy it?"She asked.

"Yes," I replied smiling.

"Good." She said.

What does she mean by good? Is she planning on kissing me in the future?

"Wanna continue dancing?" Brooke asked.

"Ok," I replied.

We both started dancing again.

It was several hours later.

We spent the time dancing, drinking punch, eating, and talking.

Brooke and I were sitting at a table eating some food.

"I wanna go home now," I said.

"Ok," Brooke replied.

I texted my dad to pick me up.

Several seconds later he said that he was on his way.

A few minutes later he texted that he was here.

Brooke and I left the gym.

We both entered my car.

We arrived at my house. We all hopped out of my car.

"Bye," Brooke said.

"Bye," I said.

Brooke and I hugged each other.

dad and I both entered the house.

"So how was your night?" My mum asked.

"I had a grand time," I said.

"That's good." My dad said.