3- 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

Written by: Hareem_awan
+
@wafa

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

Glaring at the wall above me, I let out a huff and released a sigh of frustration. My comfy bed was made up of so soft mattress which was filled with feathers and Faeryn stitched it with a very soft silky fabric. Getting out of my bed, I walked toward the window and pushed the curtains to a side, and stared outside. It was a beautiful homemade in between different tree stems with magical yellow walls of dust in between. Each room had different colors of flowers for the light, mine had stone blue flowers going up to the roof by different pedicles. And in the night when the flowers' lights were dim, they would sing a melody on the beauty of the night. I had two shelves of books too for my most favorite books and a study table on the floor. That table was usually used for my experiments, with new fabrics and flowers or with new stones which I would gather to make some handpieces.

Faeryn taught me many things in my free time to relax my muscles. And it did help me a lot, sometimes I would spend most of my day on finding stones and shells. But today I was not feeling like doing anything. 

 I was bored and I had nothing to do more than just training, training, and training besides drilling these old people who did not let my poor self have some fun. Didn't let me go outside alone. Because they were sure I would get myself in trouble and that was true to some extent but It was not fair, right? What they didn't know about me was that... I am a very stubborn person and I won't give up this easily.

'You say nothing to them Nyx, they do all this to protect you.' The espionage side of me shakes her head, making me groan at her.

'Shut up self. Have I ever told you, You talk a lot?'

'Well, news flash we both are the same.' She snickered, making me glare at my reflection in the mirror. If one look could kill, I wish I could kill myself with my one look. Alas...

'You mean to say yourself.' My stupid self blurted, making me point my index finger to my window reflection and hiss in annoyance. 'No, it's you whom I want to strangle so bad.'

'Silly, we both are the same.' She shake her head like she was disappointed in me! Well, I was disappointed in myself too. But sometimes it was good to not listen to your good side right? It wasn't necessary. Sighing at this reflection of mine, I focused on my hearing for a while, and a small smile formed on my lips when I found nothing but pure stillness in the air. Perfect!