🌟 Baxel's Day Off ✨

This is a request chapter from AluTheLabRat Thanks for the request!!

Baxel woke up to the ear grading sound of his alarm clock, he urged to throw it across the room but it was the only reason people aren't complaining to the brim.

He turned back over as soon his alarm clock stopped blaring in his ears, unfortunately it started going off again. "SHUT UP!" He yelled, his alarm clock was the main source of his annoyance in the mornings. "Jesus.." Baxel said, finally making his alarm clock stop. Baxel got up and wiping away the sleepiness from his eyes.

Putting on the normal clothes he'd wear on the job. Truthfully he didn't wanna work today whatsoever, he didn't wanna get up and be presentable to society right now, His friend Bondi was another source of annoyance mainly in the morning, nothing was gonna change, he wasn't MAD at Bondi, he was just moody.

Wandering up to where everything and everyone was. "Morning Moody one!" Bondi waved at him. "Morning." Baxel said with sigh. "Something up?" His friend asked. "Didn't sleep last night, that's all." Baxel said, sitting on a stool behind the counter where people would pay for all they wanted. "That is the worst, but I have goooooood neeeeeews!" Bondi said raising his arms up like a child. "What's that? People are gonna flood this place because of a movie? That's certainly what I would call good news." Baxel said with intended sarcasm. "Oh well guess you can work all day." Bondi smirked. "Sorry but I'm NOT working today, screw off." Baxel said, flipping off Bondi in the process. "Well, that's the good news, The two of us have the day off, man." Bondi smiled.

The day off? Was he lying? They BARELY ever got the day off! This HAD to be the some sort miracle.

"Yes! Finally!" Baxel threw his arms up and smiled. "Let's get outta here!" Baxel said, pulling Bondi's arm, urging him to go with him. Bondi didn't move though, "I'm still in my pajamas!" Bondi yelled. "And!? No one's gonna care!" Baxel said as he ran out of the theater in excitement. Bondi rolled his eyes with a smile and ran out the door with him.

The duo ran around, screaming and yelling random shit. They were like little kindergartners. They say down on a nearby bench out of breath due to running so much. "Dude, Imagine those Goth Girls just appear outta that bush-" Bondi said, after he said that, Baxel groaned in annoyance. "That'd suck, I'd be pissed if that happened." Responded Baxel. "Trust me, the last time that happened, It was hell." Bondi snickered.

After what seemed to be drag on for days, It was getting late and Baxel and Bondi decided to get going back to the theater. They didn't want to but they knew they had to at some point. As the friends were walking to the theater, Bondi pointed out that he didn't want to go back. "Neither.." Baxel responded.The two got to the theater, and entered the place. Baxel yawned and told Bondi he'd be going to bed. "Well, Goodnight Bondi." Baxel said, wandering off, "Sweet dreams dumbass." Bondi snickered and waved his friend goodnight.

(This took so long to publish 😭😭😭😭)
Sorry the chapter wasn't good bxfhxhdhfshsfjddh 😭😭😭😭😢😢😭😢😭😢😭😢