💝 Punksen 💕

I'm sad, so I made this in hopes it'd make me happy 👍👍👍
Yippee! :']

Wesden's eyes fluttered open, getting up from bed, he noticed his boyfriend, Punkay, Wasn't there. "Huh? Where is he..?" Wesden thought, shrugging it off. He wandered outside of Punkay's room and out to the living room.

"Punkay? You there?" Wesden called out. There wasn't a response. 'Seriously, where is he?' Wesden thoughts flooded his brain, he could be anywhere, surely he would've told Wesden something..

Wesden looked around Punkay's house, he tried not to be worried, but he couldn't help but BE worried. Wesden swung the door open and wandered outside, hoping to see Punkay outside, fortunately for Wesden. There he was, outside in his small yard, sitting on the grass.

"Punkay! There you are!" Wesden ran to him and sat down next to him. "Oh- Hey Wesden.." Punkay smiled sadly at his boyfriend. "You had me worried sick for a moment.." Wesden gave Punkay a tight hug from the side. Punkay had a loose grip on Wesden, but nonetheless, hugged Wesden back. "I should've told you, but I didn't wanna wake you up." Punkay said quietly. "Nah you're good. Hun!" Wesden smiled.

Wesden noticed the slight sadness in his boyfriend's eyes. Wesden gave a soft smile and asked if everything was alright. "I don't know.. I'm in between saying yes and no.." Punkay responded blandly. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Wesden asked. "I... I'm just drained at the moment, I feel exhausted and stressed.." Punkay said, glancing down at the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry about all the stress, just know it isn't your fault." Wesden said with a soft tone of voice.

There was a moment of silence between the two before Wesden spoke up. "Here's a suggestion, take a mental health week." Wesden said. Punkay looked at him with a confused look. "A what?" He said, puzzled. "Just take a break from things that bring stress, get some well deserved sleep." Wesden responded. Punkay sighed and looked at Wesden, "I know but I'm super busy this week-" "See that's where the stress is coming from, you worry about not getting things done." Wesden stated, before speaking up again. "I'll help you with all that, but we'll worry about that later, let's go inside." Wesden said, getting up and reaching a hand out for Punkay.

The two got inside, and Wesden had a pencil and two pieces of paper. Punkay looked at Wesden. "What's that for?" He pointed at the stuff Wesden was holding. "Here, there's this thing I want you to do, okay?" Wesden said, handing the paper and pencil to Punkay. "That is..?" "On one piece of paper, write down some negative stuff and thoughts, then once you finish that, I'll explain the rest." Wesden said, giving a smile. "You confuse me, Wesden.." Punkay chuckled and hesitantly starting writing negative emotions on the piece of paper.

After a moment, Punkay finished writing down all the negativeness he could think of. "Hey Wesden! I uh- finished the first part of whatever you're making me do." Punkay called out. Wesden wandered over to him. "Okay, now you rip up the paper with negative emotions on it." Wesden said. Punkay gave a deadpan expression for a moment. "Then after that, on the other piece of paper, write positive things." Wesden said before wandering away.

That's just what Punkay did, he ripped the paper of negative emotions and thoughts to shreds, then threw it away and began writing the positive things. He felt happier writing the positive things on the paper. How did Wesden know all this? Was the main question on Punkay's mind.

Nonetheless, Punkay finished writing down all the positives on the paper, He wandered to Wesden, giving him a smile. "Alright, what now?" Punkay asked, still giving Wesden a slight smirk. "You keep the paper with positives, so whenever you feel sad, you can read it and..you know.." Wesden trailed off. "Okay, let me ask you this, how do you know all this?" Punkay asked, sitting on the couch next to Wesden. "I used the same method as a kid, and I use it with Dandi and the kids at the orphanage." Wesden responded. "Smart.." Punkay muttered. Wesden gave Punkay a kiss on the cheek, in hopes to make him smile. Punkay rolled his eyes playfully and gave Wesden a kiss on the lips in return. "I love you, Sweetheart." Punkay said, resting his head on Wesden's shoulder. Wesden could see that Punkay was trying to sleep, getting some well deserved sleep.

"I love you too, Dear."

Chapter end, I'm going to cry myself to sleep now 👍👍👍