Rogue Recruit

3rd Person POV

It was a beautiful night in Mississippi, and a bunch of students were having fun at a big party that was going on at a boathouse.

Everyone but one.

Outside on the dock was a lone individual leaning on the railing, looking up at the stairs.

The lone individual was a sixteen-year-old female with short auburn hair with white streaks as bangs in the front of her hair. She has grey eyes and a pale skin complexion, and she wears purplish-blackish makeup and lipstick. She's wearing a long-sleeved green blouse over a black halter top, a short black leather skirt, and black leggings. She wears thick combat boots and dog collars around her neck and wrists and is wearing black gloves that cover her hands, giving her a Goth-like appearance.

 She wears thick combat boots and dog collars around her neck and wrists and is wearing black gloves that cover her hands, giving her a Goth-like appearance

This was Anna Marie, but she would rather be called Rogue.

Rogue didn't want to be at this party, and honestly, she didn't know why she came in the first place.

Rogue: (thoughts) Oh, that's right, I wanted to at least know what it's like to have a social life.

Can you blame her? Her guardian Irene Adler had kept her sheltered for most of her life except when she had to go to school, so when she heard about this party, she jumped the gun to experience what it's like to be an ordinary girl.

Now she's regretting her decision.

Rogue: (thoughts) Well, at least I'm out of the house.

Unbeknownst to her, however, she was being watched.

The person in question was a sixteen-year-old male with short blonde hair wearing a blue and white football jersey.

This was Cody Robbins.

He's had his eyes on Rogue for a while

He's had his eyes on Rogue for a while. He tried to work up the courage to talk to her a few times, and for all of those, he just couldn't.

His friend and teammate Ty walked up to him.