Chapter 2

Y/n POV

Waking up with a gentle nudge from Minju I rubbed my eyes before opening them only to be met by 3 pairs of eyes staring at me.

Y/n: What?

Chaewon: You just look cute that's all.

Y/n: Oh... thank you.

Wonyoung: Even the way you respond is cute.

Eunbi: Come on you 4 lets go back to the dorm.

Minju: Its funny that you still call it a dorm.

Eunbi: Well old habits I guess.

Y/n: Wait what do you mean "still call it a dorm".

Eunbi: Oh baby you will see.

Minju: Y/n do you know about our units IVE and Le Sserafim?

Y/n: Yeah I know about them.

Minju: Well are you fans of them?

Y/n: Yeah why?

Minju: You will see baby don't worry.

Y/n: Well that ominous.

As we got out of the airport we were met by 2 vans to transport us.

Eunbi: Y/n you are with us this time those 3 kids got him on the flight time for the unnies to spend some time with us.

Chaewon: But...Y/n promised...

Y/n: Im sorry Chaewon. Next really I promise ok im a little scared to go against Eunbi but I will next time if I have to.

Chaewon didn't reply and instead hugged me tightly.

Chaewon: Ill see you are home then you better spend time with me!

Y/n: I will.

Eunbi: Chaewon I know you are usually in here with us but keep the kids in order and ill be sure you and Y/n get some alone time.

Chaewon: Yes unnie I will do my best!

As we boarded the Van I was seated in between Yena who wrapped around my left arm and Chaeyeon who held my right hand and leaned her head on my shoulder. Soon enough I felt myself falling asleep as I leaned my head onto Yenas shoulder Who began to stroke my hair as I slept.

Yena POV 

We all agreed to share Y/n but what if I want him all to myself.

Chaeyeon: Yena... Yena... YENA!

Yena: Huh what is it?

Chaeyeon: Are you ok? You were zoned out.

Yena: I was just staring at Y/n.

Y/n: ...Why was there shouting? 

Eunbi: Its ok baby go back to sleep its ok.

Y/n: Ok... Yena you are really comfy.

Yena: Ah really.

Y/n: yeah you are really soft.

Y/n POV

I had only been asleep for a little while but even though I was still tired I was not able to fall back a sleep and rested my head against Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon: Can't sleep baby?

Y/n: No... Its fine though I will just sleep tonight. Where am I sleeping.

Eunbi: Wonyoung asked me if you could stay with her I said yes but now I might want to steal you some of the others might want to as well.

Hyewon: Y/n if you want to you can stay with me. I can give good cuddles if you want them.

Sakura: I give better cuddles though Y/n so do the other LE S...

Y/n: Eunbi why did you cover her mouth?

Eunbi: No reason baby. But since I call you baby why don't you start calling me Mummy.

Y/n: Im not doing that.

Eunbi: Soon you will~

Ignoring Eunbis comment I zoned out and took in the scenery with Chaeyeon placing her head on mine as we enjoyed each others company.

Timeskip

When the Van stopped I looked out the window to see a mansion in front of me.

Y/n: Umm do you girls live here?

Eunbi: Well I might as well reveal it now but its not just us here IVE and Le Sserafim also stay here.

Y/n: Ohh that makes sense.

Sakura: you better be ready Le Sserafim have been wanting to meet you and they can be as wild as Yujin is so just be ready to get pounced on.

Chaewon: Y/N I MISSED YOU!

As she ran and hugged me I hugged her back.

Y/n: We weren't exactly apart for long.

Chaewon: It still felt like a long time I missed you. Did you miss me?

Y/n: Yes of course I did.

Eunbi: alright lets get inside its cold out here Y/n Im taking your stuff in as well don't worry about it.

As I entered the house a new girl jumped onto me and out of instinct I caught her while somehow keeping my balance.

Yunjin: Y/n I like where your hands are~ 

Y/n: Please get off of me now.

Yunjin: I don't think I will I like where your hands are how does my but feel do you like it? The blush on your face says yes.

Chaewon: Yah Yunjin get down hes not a tree.

Yunjin: I mean he is tall he could be, I wonder if hes like a tree down there.

Eunbi: Yunjin get down and control yourself. Where are the rest of the girls?

Yunjin: The rest of Le Sserafim are upstairs getting changed and for IVE they are doing the same.

???: Y/n IS HERE WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO!

As I looked in the direction of a set of stairs I saw Le Sserafims makane charging at me before tightly embracing me.

Eunchae: Y/n hello how was the trip did my unnies treat you well do you need some alone time with me.

Sakura: YAH YOU ARE STILL A CHILD WHO TAUGHT YOU TO SPEAK LIKE THAT!

Eunchae: You did. I heard you prepping yourself a few days ago for something you would say to Y/n.

Sakura: That's it im taking you with me no Y/n for you today.

Eunchae: NO... UNNIE DONT... Y/N SAVE ME... ACCEPT MY LOVE PLEASE!

As I watched Sakura drag Eunchae away a pair of Japanese girls approached me.

Rei: Y/n trust me stay with the Japanese members we will treat you well and keep you sane.

Kazuha: We can show you a lot of things and give you lots of good food. 

Gaeul: YAH there's more Korean members you take Y/n away and we will out number you.

Leeso: Take Y/n and we will hunt you down.

Liz: Y/n do you wanna stay with me I don't know where you are staying tonight and you can stay with me.

Kazuha: No Y/n stay with me ill be good and and maybe we can have a good time together.

Minju: HEY ALL OF YOU AWAY Y/N COME WITH ME IM TAKING YOU FOR THE NIGHT I DONT CARE WHAT THE OTHER MEMBERS SAY YOU ARE STAYING WITH ME!

Y/n: Minju are you ok?

Minju: HERE NOW!

Y/n: Yep.

As Minju dragged me to her room she threw me in beg before snuggling up to me.

Minju: You are staying with me until dinner and then after that we will see.