A/N

Now before you go into this book I would like to state the following.

I have nothing against Deku fans , and If you dislike bakugo I can understand that , after all alot of stuff could have happened because of bakugo regarding Midoriya's story. So if you don't believe he deserves or even wants a harem then ur probs right.

However I'm a fan of bakugo, since the day I First laid my gamer eyes on him in jump force , yes I got into MHA from jump force.
He's the reason I picked up the series and the reason I continued to follow the amazing story.( Got me celebrating when he was brought back to life and beat AFO)

And I've seen a lot of harem stories for other characters and not much for the blonde bomb , and since he's my favorite character I decided to give it a go and continue for MY favorite character.

Again if you don't like bakugo, that's ok. If you don't want to read the book , that's okay as well. There's alot of other books on this amazing platform so do check those out and enjoy.
As for me and my ideas , I'll keep on going for the blonde bomb.

Btw latest chapter in MHA , Deku just got his arms back and I gotta say that I'm glad they did it otherwise the story would probably have a grim ending that would've dissatisfied alot of folks.

Now back to the real ones , the Bakugo fans , the ones I write and die for. The following messages are related to the story

Firstly this book is just me writing a story that basically revolves around the MHA girls wanting Bakugo , and if you don't like that idea then just press that return button and be on your way.

Secondly when I say the MHA girls I mean All Of Them , excluding some of the Adults....... actually scratch that I have the freedom to express and let's get the balls rolling with the whole female MHA cast 💥

Thirdly this book will contain some mature shit , which includes Cursing , Lemon , the occasional smut( though I'm not a pro at writing smut ) and of course lots of fights because this is a MHA fanfic.

Lastly If you do decide to continue on this book , Bakugo is still Bakugo. I won't be changing stuff about his character , only bending it from time to time. I say this because his character has changed through the times and id like to show that as much as possible without deviating too much from his original character.

If you've read this entire thing and your about to go to the first chapter , then congratulations and welcome to Bakugo's Harem 😈.

Also this story takes place in the Class 2A just throwing that in.

Just came in

If u remember I wrote this and published it a whole two years ago , it's back cuz I miss writing solely bout Bakugo.

Time to get creative amigas and amigo's