🔪 Mission 💥

" So *heavy breathing* how's the wife and kids? "

" Great actually , my son's quirk is supposed to come up in two weeks , and my wife and I are going skiing next month "

" Good for you man , good for you "

*Momentary silence*

Yeah , so basically. We got two guards standing Infront of the doors of a secret research facility, it was a cold night and the lights of the building were the only things letting them see in the dark.

The two guards had fully loaded assault rifles that were held at an angle which allowed them to fire anything and everything on sight.

They wore protective clothing that covered their necks and wrists , specially designed to protect them from bullets , fires and even electric surges.

You could say that they were fully armed and prepared.

However.....just a slight shift in their positioning caused them to go unconscious.

The two turned away from each other and faced the opposite directions, and in a second a blonde haired figure landed on the ground in between them. In a swift motion the assailant kicked one of them on the back of their leg , dropping them to their knees before they were struck on the back of the head by a powerful kick.

The other guard turned as soon as they heard the noises made , but received a strike to the throat that knocked them out cold.

Standing Infront of two bodies the assailant removed their hood and revealed themselves to be Toga himiko, the blood sucking psychopath of the league of villain's.

She searched one of the guards and found a card that gave her access to enter the facilities front doors.

As she darted through the halls , stealthily evading past security cameras and armed guards , she reached an elevator that she then used to get to where she needed to go.

Once the elevator doors opened she once again zipped around before reaching a large metal door.

" Hehe , bingo " she said as she used the card she had on her , but was surprised to have it rejected.

"What!? " She said to herself as she stared at the scanner on the door that showed she had a level 2 card , and needed a level 5 card to access this room.

She rolled her eyes and put her hood back on before continuing her mission.

(" Honestly what kind of man bases his security on a game , level cards? Really? ") she thought to herself as she leaned against a corner and peaked around it.

Seeing a lone guard sitting on a foldable chair while doing what she could only see as watching videos on their phone , she used his lack of awareness to sneak up on them.
Upon reaching them however, she saw that this person was a male , who just so happened to be pleasuring himself to videos about high school girls.
Toga glared at the back of the man's head and cringed in disgust , before pulling out a knife and stabbing him on his exposed neck.

The man squirmed and grunted as he felt the sudden pain in his neck from the fatal wound. And died landing face first onto the ground while the moans from his phone was stopped by toga stepping on it.

She took one look at his blood and grabbed one of her syringes, as much as she liked to do what she does , she hated people like that. To her it was disgusting and foul , to the point that she would never consume blood from a person like that , however she knew that she could use his appearance to her benefit on this mission. So sucking up , she stored the blood valve and grabbed the key card from his corpse and bolted.