Logan Sample 1

Yes, sample 1... as in there might be another. I cut this one off at about 4000 words, but I promise a second sample will be coming. But I need your help, so once you've read this sample chapter, please vote on some options that are presented at the end of the sample. I'll get started on the next sample as soon as there is... let's say 10 votes... on the options, not the chapter.

Under the blazing stage lights, I stepped backwards towards the curtain to make my exit, waving and flexing, letting the throng of cheering women have one last look before I made my way back to the dressing room to shower and slip into some pants.

"Logan, don't put that thing away just yet, the birthday party wants you," Nancy said as I passed by.

"Five minutes. Give me five minutes," I responded as I stepped into the shower.

"Hold up, get out of there, they're gonna want you oiled and hard."

Nancy is new. Before joining us at The Ranch she worked at some dive in Malbec. The kind of place that has the guys popping little blue pills so they strut the lounge with permanent hard-ons. The kind of shit that doesn't fly here.

"Nancy, please. I know my job."

"And I know mine. Naked, slippery, and rock hard. Go!"

I rinsed the skim of baby oil from my skin and slipped my flaccid cock into a pair of black jeans. The next time I saw Nancy she was in a heated argument with Hannah, our boss, the club owner. I waved as she stormed off in one direction while I made my way through the lounge towards the party girls.

"Hello, la—" I started. My words became trapped I my mouth by a pair of lips that came from out of nowhere and crashed head on into mine.

I gently placed my hands on the woman's hips and coaxed her away. Patiently waiting while she untangled her arms and legs from around my body.

"Marry me! I'll, I'll dump my husband an... an.. we go..." The woman was happy to see me and very, very drunk. I helped her settle back into a chair.

"Tess, back off. He's mine." A second woman was clamouring for a bit of me.

Opinions are mixed about the women that party hard at a male strip club. Some call them disgusting whores. Obviously those are the more prudish types that have only ever seen the inside of a strip club in their propaganda brochures. Other people might be kinder with their words but still find them highly inappropriate. Personally, I love them! All of them. I love how liberated they feel. How free they are to express their desires.

I scanned the group of about ten women trying to figure out which was the birthday girl. Was it Tess, the mad kisser? Perhaps this second woman that had steaked claim to my body? Perhaps the third woman to approach.

"Hey, Logan... so our friend needs to get laid. It's her birthday. Plus, her divorce just, fmmama," she mumbled through her drink. "Can ya pound some happy into her?" The woman pumped her arm to add a visual aid to her request.

Two members of the group pushed a rather unhappy looking woman out from a shadowed corner. Despite her protests, they were unrelenting and she didn't put up enough of a fight to stop them. I smiled. She did not.

"Yeah, pounder happy!" Tess arrived a little late to the conversation.

While I attempted to get a any kind of response from the birthday girl, Nancy approached from behind me. "Ladies, if you want to move your party to a private room with Logan..."

"Him! We want to move the party to him," another woman declared as she tripped over Tess' feet.

The third woman was a little more specific, "His party–" she pointed at my crotch "– needs to move into–" she pointed at the birthday girl's crotch "–her party!"