One Key Feature

When Scarlett and Victoria were born they doctors couldn't tell who was who. There only difference was their eyes. Now you wouldn't think this would be much of a difference but it was. Scarlett had icy blue
eyes that were soft and huge. But Victoria had huge dark brown eyes. Her eyes were stern. Eyes destined to rule although she would never . Another beautiful flaw in her eyes was that she was the only twin who had a hazel speck in her left eye.
Every time she cried or her eyes started to water the little speck would start to glisten like a shard of glass. She didn't cry much because her twin was always there for her.

As Victoria and Scarlett started to get older they were abnormally close. They never really played or even talked to their mother. They basically took care of each other. When one got hurt they called for the other , when one cried the only person they wanted to be touched by the other. The twins started to create their own language. When they were sad they comforted one another with ishla. When they needed help they said copa . If they needed one to understand they used amaley . This was just some of their huge language. The twins were so codependent on each other they didn't notice their mother was dying until she only had less than a month before , as their father said, she went on vacation forever .