Best friends brother

Your pov
You stared at the tv screen, it was so hard not to look at him. You looked over to him, Mark, your best friend, y/bf/n, so happened to be related to him. You were completely in love with mark, and she knew that, and You were pretty sure she was okay with it. For now Mark and you were friends, really good friends though, which you couldn't decide whether that was good or bad. You blocked out the sound of the movie playing and stared at Mark, he was sitting on the sofa alone while y/bf/n sat on the armchair near it. You could see her giving you looks as to say 'go sit with him' and eventually they got annoying so you gave in and sat next to him. He gave you a casual glance as you sat down and smiled at him, he quickly turned away back to the tv screen.

About half way into the movie, Mark fell asleep and was gently leaning against you. Since he was the only one who really wanted to watch the movie, as soon as we were sure he was asleep we started talking. "You have to tell him." Y/bf/n said, "I can't!" You said throwing your head back, "Yes you can it's easy just tell Mark for gods sake" she said, seemingly frustrated.

You groaned as you felt a weight being lifted off of you, "Tell me what?" You heard Mark, you groaned even louder and put your head in your hands. "Did I do something?" He asked, y/bf/n laughed "Oh you have no idea!" She said, you smacked her wrist, "Shut up!" You whisper yelled, Mark seemed to find this very humorous. "Tell me, I'm very curious." He said leaning back and crossing his arms. You sighed and opened your mouth to tell him, "Y/N's in loove with you!" Y/bf/n said to Mark. You blushed and shut your eyes leaning your head back, "Thanks y/bf/n." You said sarcastically.

You looked up a little to sneak a look at Mark, he was blushing and smiling really widely. "Is that true?" He asked you, he seemed absolutely amazed, "Um yeah." You said scratching the back of your neck. He turned to your best friend, "Can you go get my phone from my room please?" He asked her, she nodded laughing and walked out quickly. He turned back to you after she left and instantly kissed you, you blushed not knowing what to do, you just shut your eyes and put your hand on his arm to steady yourself. He pulled away slowly and looked into your eyes, resting his forehead on yours. "Y/N I have always loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you and I could never find a way to tell you." He said, you blushed and kissed him again, smiling. You both pulled away and looked at each other and laughed. Y/bf/n walked in and looked at you both laughing hysterically, "I'm not gonna ask." She said sitting back down. You never noticed that she never brought back his phone.

(A/N thanks for reading! Leave me any suggestions you have for future chapters in the comments -rose)