May 5th 2015

Dear Journal-Chan,

AYEE IT'S CINCO DE MAYO...*THROWS CONFETTI EVEN THO I DON'T CELEBRATE IT*

okay so today was a realllllyyyyyyyyy lucky day for me. Lemme tell you how it went...

This morning when I came into school, I lost the $20 that my dad gave to me for lunch. My best friend and I retraced our steps and checked everywhere but no luck. We sat in the library and just gave up and I was just like freaked out because $20 is a lot of money and I kinda just lost it...(KAKUZU DON'T KILL MEH I'M SORREH) but omg i got so lucky cuz this really nice guy found it and turned it in to the librarian and librarian gave it to me and i was like "OML THANK JASHIN!" :D

okay so next thing. In English, I don't really know anyone in my class so I just sit alone in the corner minding my own business (usually reading manga). But today my teacher said we had a group assignment and I was like "oh shet...I'll be alone and it'll be embarrassing.." but LUCKILY these two groups wanted me to join them and I actually felt happy to be asked by someone in my class to join their group instead of me awkwardly going up to them and feeling like an idiot when I ask. so yeah!!

ok so french was probably the luckiest of all. I was freaking out cuz we had like a debate today and I did not prepare in the slightest and I was even thinking about skipping class...but omg today was the day of the AP Calculus exam so half the class was gone and the debate got rescheduled!!! But i was still freaking out about the interviews that we had to do and when it was my turn, my teacher said I did really well and that my sentence structure was perfect!!! yayzies!!

Rock Block (which is our free period) was fun asf today!! I went to my best friend's class and we were studying for our Biology exam and the guy sitting next to us was like, "hey are you guys doing the biology review packet? Cuz ya know all the answers are online right?" and we were like "HOLY SHET WHAT?!" AND OMG THE ENTIRE 30 PAGE PACKET WAS ONLINE WITH THE ANSWERS I WAS LIKE HAAAAA PRAISE JASHINNNN!!! We spent all class just goofing off and stuff and looking at funny pictures xD I always have so much fun when we hang out!

last but not least, I made this really cool edit today that I'm really proud of and so many people thought it was cool and i was like "omg thank you *^*" so yeah that made me happy :D

on a side note...

did i ever tell you that my dad scares the living daylights out of me? He gets pissed off really easily so I have to be careful...I'm terrified of him literally..

I can't even argue back because he won't let me f*cking talk he just yells and yells and it really scares me...for example just 5 minutes ago as I was writing this he got so angry just because I was studying/doing homework instead of eating dinner and he says I have to sleep by 9:30 LIKE OKAY FIRST OFF WHAT THE H*LL I AM IN F*CKING 10TH GRADE I TAKE AP WORLD HISTORY BIOLOGY AND CALCULUS AND A HARD FRENCH CLASS (FRENCH 4) DO YOU THINK I CAN SLEEP EARLY LIKE A LITTLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOLER!? AND WE HAVE STATE EXAMS AND AP EXAMS COMING UP LIKE D*MN LET ME STUDY WHO CARES IF I DONT EAT CUZ I DON'T! AND AFTER YOU SAY ALL THIS CRAP DON'T TELL ME THAT GETTING LESS THAN AN A- IS A BAD GRADE CUZ ATLEAST I F*CKING TRIED! HONESTLY STEP IN MY SHOES FOR A SEC!

I WISH HE WOULD FREAKIN LISTEN TO ME INSTEAD OF ALWAYS GETTING THINGS HIS WAY AND SCARING THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME AND MY BROTHER LIKE GODD*MN! AND IT'S ALREADY HARD ENOUGH WITH MY MOTHER NOT AROUND SINCE SHE'S BEEN IN THE F*CKING HOSPITAL FOR 4 MONTHS AND THOSE DUMBA** DOCTORS WON'T LET HER OUT AND YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LIVE WITHOUT HER?! I SWEAR IF THEY DON'T LET HER OUT IM MURDERING EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

sorry this lucky post just turned into a rant. I'm gonna go now before he tries to kill me. signing off~