Chapter 5

11-20-34

I woke up to yelling. I went to find the yelling and saw Michel and Savana yelling at each other. I asked Luke what happened because he had a bloody nose and he said Michel accidentally punched him and Savana when all crazy hit Michel and started to yell at her. I looked at Michel and sure enough her cheek was red then I saw Michel put out a knife and that's when I jumped between them I grabbed the knife from Michels hand and threw it at the wall almost hitting tacy I told them to shut up then I asked Savansa why she hit and yelled at Michel. "She hit Luke for no reason!" she said almost ready to blow. I shut her up and asked Michel what she was doing that made her accidently hit Luke "I just threw the ball at the wall and accidentally hit Luke in the nose!" she said "No you were aiming to hit me then when i ducked you hit luke because I was not there" said Savana in a snarky tone then it hit me. Savana was Michels old bully in school. Savana punched Michel in the nose really hard and started screaming louder Than just then Brooke came running in and said that someone has Stella and will not let her go unless we give him lots and lots of money Savana was still screaming so Tacy knocked her out tied her up then we all when to wear Tacy said the man and Stella where. And sure enough Stella was sitting in a chair eating a pastry. I was a little confused to why she was not tied up when stella noticed us she waved and said "they're here daddy" a man poked him head out and brooke hugged him then got a pastry Michel, luke and me froze when we saw the mans face Michel started to cry the man was Peter. "Surprise" Tacy said in a kinda confused face Peter got up. Peter was taller than me and Michel. He had a short, really short beard. He was really handsome. He wore a black t-shirt tight on him. He had a six pack. And I almost fell over. That's how handsome he was, oh my god. Sorry I'm rambling anyway. Michel went to hug him then looked at Brooke and Stella and said "I'm an aunt."

"Peter?" said Luke in a confused voice "who's the mother?" I wondered because they both looked like Peter in some scenes Peter when silent "they're mother-" he began but was interrupted by something loud. "Citensons on the empire we are looking for two fugitives by the names on Luke Casterdon and Tacy nicolosi they were last seen entering the city with a child and two other adults if seen a great bounty will be payed" luke and tacy put their hoods up then Peter suggested we put disguises on so they can't find us. We agreed because no one wanted to be caught. Sines I was wearing my hood all through the city i was fine but the others needed wigs and we all needed new clothes Luke had to dress as a girl since he was small like one he hated the idea but we had no choice Michel got the wore out red cloack dark blue jeans and gay t-shirt along with a blonde wig i had to wear a black shirt gray pants and a brown cloack tacy had to a brown wig and wear gray skirt black pants and my black cloak when luke was done changing he look like a real girl he wore a black wig dark red shirt dark blue skrit and Michels gray cloak we thanked peter for his help then walked through the city to see if we could fine any thing use full we took brooke and stella with us because they wanted some treats and Peter was low on food.

We bought 6 bags of food then we when to Peters little cloth house when we got there we asked Peter if he wanted to comeback and live with us "Also we need someone to protect us" i added "your right luke is weak i have a bad ami and tacy is easily distracted" Michel said looking at the transmitter Peter agreed and we went back to the house exiting to city hoping no one new it was use when we got back to the house peter was amazed that his childhood house was still standing we when in side and hear Savana was awake but she was talking to someone or at least trying to "Commander! Come in I'm at the hidden houses please commander, come in I don't know when they'll come back-" she was interrupted by Michel slamming the door closed. Michel knew what she was doing Savana went unconscious "She's still asleep!" said Michel said placing the food on the counter "Seems so" I said playing along Savana pretended to just wake up "W-why am i tried up?" she said in a dazy voice "Because you are'' said Luke, taking the communication device she put in her pocket "Stop playing we know you were trying to connect to someone somewhere!" said Luke in a mad voice "who are you" he said evan louder Savana looked down at her lap and said "baby you know it's me i'm your savany" she looked up and her eyes had no emotion "Babyyy" she continued "you know it's me don't you? Luky" Luke looked disgusted "Y-your not Savana" he said backing away.