2. Birthday

September 13, 2014

LACEY ANN SMITH

12:00 AM
"NIALL IS 21." I screamed to nobody in particular while rolling around my bed , ruining the sheets.
I stopped thrashing around for a moment and stood up to fix my bed...
"ocd..." I heard my older sister, Anna whisper who was tapping her fingers on the screen of her phone. Probably texting giraffe.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked her.
"I've been in here the whole time."
"right..." I trailed off.

Niall is now 21 and is legal to drink in the U.S. Well like he mentioned yesterday at the concert - "I will now be legally to drink." - shoutout to good grammar!

I am now tweeting and posting on the hashtag #HappyBirthdayNiall on what ever social media I have because I don't want to feel left out and it just gives me a satisfaction that I actually did something. Niall is also active online so I'm hoping I get noticed.
"@lacxyhoran : HAPPY BIRTHDAY @niallofficial I LOVE YOU , YOU LITTLE IRISH SALMON SHIT
#HappyBirthdayNiall x87"

12:14 AM
"You know what I hate a lot?" I directed to Anna putting my phone down.
"What?"
"When I get those notifications on Twitter like 'Niall Horan is now following you.' when it is just a fan trying to scare you. LIKE WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU GOT MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING."

Silence.

"Remember when you thought a Shawn fan account followed you when it was really him..."
...
I picked my phone up and saw that I had so many notifications on Twitter. As I was scrolling down I told Anna ,
"...so many fan accounts saying 'congrats niall noti- HOLY SHIT FUCKBALLS WHAT?!"
This caught Anna's attention.
"Michael Clifford..." she mentions quietly...

I quickly typed in my passcode and looked at my twitter notifications. My hands were shaking so much...dang.
All I see are fan accounts with Niall's profile picture as their icon...scroll...scroll...
"BLUE CHECK MARK." I shouted "BLUE CHECK MARK. ANNA THERE IS A BLUE CHECK MARK."
"Let me see." I handed her my phone and covered my mouth with my shaky hands. Tears now continuously streaming down my face.

"OH SHOELACE!" Anna laughed. Same reaction like last time. Usually, I would glare at her for calling me that but not this time.

"THIS IS NOT REAL." I cried taking my phone back and looking at the screen.

Next to Niall's name was a transparent grey-like box with the words
"FOLLOWS YOU"

author's note :
sorry for another horrible chapter...but to be honest all my ideas are towards the middle to the end of this book so I'm kind of rushing it a little + also because I want to go to the present day already so I'm also gonna skip days and months that aren't really that important.
comment/vote/follow ? Feedback perhaps?
Thank you for reading (: