1. WWA

September 12, 2014

LACEY ANN SMITH

Here I was getting pushed around by deranged, sobbing fans. Loud music and screams echoing all around the venue. Phones up in the air recording the sight that appeared in front of them. And five guys walking around the stage singing.

Yep. I am at a One Direction concert for the Where We Are tour with my cousin Adley. I am 18 years old and I have quite an obsession.

But seriously what an experience this is right? I just love being shoved from side to side...Note my sarcasm.
So far I have lost all my data space, money, body water, and my voice. Worth it though.

Well the concert is now ending with the boys singing Best Song Ever and the delirious crowd is realizing that. Tears running down their stained cheeks...Tears of joy from the experience or tears of sadness because the experience is ending? That is something nobody will ever know.

authors note :
possibly the first fanfiction I will actually continue and try to update daily. I tried to make this a good introduction but I guess I kind of failed. Well I hope this was good enough to keep you guys waiting for the next chapter :D ...vote/comment/follow? Feedback?
Thank you !
p.s.
this is starting in the past.