2

I open my eyes as a new person, above the clouds. I can feel my toes start to tingle, as if I haven't used them in decades. Using one hand at a time, I lift myself up and pat myself off. To see a long man, with slicked back brown hair and apealing hazel-green eyes. "Why hello darling, you look quite lost. Have you found your background yet?"
"M-my what?"
"Your background... It's your story of why you're here, you do know where you are don't you love?"
"I don't I'm afraid, I don't even remember what happen."
"Take my hand darling, you're in eternity. You've died, and came here. Everyone believes in different this gs that happen to you when you die but this is the truth. You come to eternity, where here, you may never die." Silently he guides me to this aperture in the clouds, where I can see down on every moment in my life. I glimpse over the timeline of my life to the very end, it's labeled:
BAYLEE BLOCK
AGE 17
TIME SEPTEMBER 10TH 2014
It had a play back of what happen that night. I can see myself, in the corner of my room with a bottle of my depression medication. I see me take one pill, two pills, three pills, four pills. It shows everything that was going through by mind at that moment. I see in my mind everything, I see the picture that was engraved in the back of my mind of him on me, brushing away the hair on my face. Whispering cruel comments into my ear while I struggle to get out from under him.
"He can't hurt you here, only the good come here, only the hurt come here." He breathed in my ear as he pulled me in closer. "You have something different about you. I can tell what kind of human you are, you push people away, before they are able to push you away. You're shy but you aren't afraid to fight. And greatest of all, you are you, and you already have me falling for you."