4

"Baylee, I can't sleep." A rhaspy deep voice whispered into the landline.
"W-who is this?"
"Its Branson, I don't think you will remember me, I showed you around eternity."
"Oh, Branson. I-I am terribly sorry. For running away after you said you we're um, you know."
"In love with you? Its okay, you can make it up in less than 5 words."
"How?"
"Say come over."
"I-I don't know, I am not sure if I'm re-"
"Sh, I'm already on my way."
Loud throbbing noises come from my apartment door. Wrapping myself in my velvet sheets with nothing but underwear and a bra underneath it I walk hazily to the door. Peeking through to peep hole even though I know it will be branson.
"Thank you so much for letting me stay over tonight." Branson mumbles in my ear as he goes in for a warm but forceful hug. "Now we shall go to bed aye?"
"I-I guess so, you can have my bed, I'll sleep on the couch."
"I though we could have both fit in the bed."
"Oh, um okay, sure." I stumbled to the side of my bed. Looking out the window making sure no other spirit is looking in, I loosen the sheet off of my almost nude body. I can feel his eyes looking at my body, it's almost like his eyes are touching me. Positioning myself on the edge of my side of the bed I feel a muscular forearm pull me closer to him. His body on mine I can feel every breath he takes.