Chapter 14

Brie was sitting on the kitchen counter of Randy's house, since they have a 5 day off break. Randy woke up looking for Brie and found her sitting on the counter eating a banana and on her phone.

"Well good morning babe.", said Randy with a huge grin. "Morning babe.", Brie replies with the same toothy grin. Randy noticed the bruises on Brie. Her face, legs, thighs, arms, and maybe her stomach.

Randy asked Brie,"Are all those bruises from Roman?" Brie nodded yes and buried her head in Randy's chest and silently cried. "Listen Brie, everything is gonna be ok. We are gonna get through this. Your a strong women and I believe in you.", Randy soothed Brie.

Brie looked up at Randy and said," Thank you for always being there for me." Randy just kissed Brie and She gladly returned the favor. "You know what I found out." "What." "Nikki's going out on a date with Roman tonight."

Brie was so upset to hear that Nikki was going on a date with Roman and she hadn't even told her. Brie was definitely gonna talk to Nikki about this when they go out to lunch later.

Randy felt sad like Brie. She's going through so much and all she wants is to be happy and that's not even happening. On top of that his fathers birthday is next week and he was gonna be more depressed than ever.

Later Brie was on her way out the door telling Randy good-bye. Brie was walking down the street to the cafe that she was meeting her sister at. Brie was sitting there for at least 10 minutes when Nikk finally showed up. "Well. It took you long enough.", said an annoyed Brie Bella. "Sorry. Roman and I were a bit busy.", Nikki smirked.

"Eww Nicole.", Brie said disgusted. Nikki just shrugged her shoulders. "So. I heard that you are going on a date with Roman tonight.", Brie said. "Yes we are and I know your mad I haven't told you yet and I'm sorry." "Fine. I'm not that mad anymore since you apologized." Brie and her sister were there for about an hour and finally left.

Brie finally made it home only to find that Randy wasn't home. There was a note taped to the refrigerator saying "wenт oυт тo тнe вar wιтн тнe gυyѕ. вe нoмe aт 6. love yoυ - randy". Brie just decided to preoccupy herself.

Brie was sitting on her and Randy's bed when all of a sudden she heard a crashing noise threw her window. Brie instantly grabbed her gun and ran downstairs. There was no one there. Brie was starting to get very worried, so she called Randy.

Randy was at the bar hanging with the guys till about 5:45. The guys said bye to Randy and left but Randy decided to stay a bit longer. Randy was a drunken depressed mess. Him and Brie we're going through a tough time and his dad's birthday is next week. Drinking took him away from all of that.

Brie called Randy millions of times, but he still hasn't answered any of her calls. Brie was pacing back in forth in the living room when a black truck pulled up. A tall man with long hair, who was in the back of the truck, threw a brick threw the living room window. Brie screamed and started crying.

There was a note attached to the brick and it said, "yoυ and randy вeттer waтcн yoυr вacĸ вecaυѕe we're waтcнιng yoυ. - r&n" Brie broke down. There was someone wanting to hurt them and she didn't know who.

Randy walked through the door of what is now him and Brie's house and saw her on the floor crying. Brie noticed Randy and got up of the floor and ran straight towards him. Randy took Brie into his arms and let her cry while he soothed her. "Babe. What happened?", asked a concerned Randy. Brie pointed to the broken window and gave him the brick.

Randy read the note and was soon was angry. He was pacing back and forth angry and soon punched a whole in the wall right next to Brie making her flinch in fear. Randy took Brie in his arms and said,"Im sorry Brie. We always face a bunch of obstacles in life and they always break us. I want you to know that we will get through this and that I love you with all my heart Brianna Garcia."

Brie was now in tears at Randy's speech and was now returning with her own. "Your right. We do always face obstacles and they do break us down, but I wouldn't be able to get through all of this if it wasn't for you. You saved me from Roman and are once again my superman. I love you with all my heart Randal Keith Orton."

Randy was actually in tears a bit too. Brie wrapped her small arms around Randy's neck and Randy wrapped his muscular arms around Brie's slim, petite waist. They stared straight into each other's eyes and shared a passionate kiss.