1. How they confessed(Females)

Aura:

Confessed first. Very serious about it.

She finally decided it was time to tell you. She walked to your door and knocked. You opened it and she said "I have to tell you something. It's important to me for you to hear." She told you she developed feelings for you and wanted to be with you.

Sirius:

Confessed first. And was very casual about it.

She wasn't scared at all, instead she ran straight up to you and put her arm over your shoulder and started flirting and saying how much she liked you.

Adria:

Didn't confess first.

She was stressed cause she didn't know if it was real or not. She decided to not confess at all, until you saw how protective she was of you. You fessed up to her and she finally broke it to you that she likes you as well.

Yuni: (ur her age)

Confessed at the same time.

You guys were playing video games and both of you blurted out that you had a crush on each other. You both laughed.

Esperanza: (Her og name was Nashie, then Hela now its this :'/)

Confessed first, she was so shy lol.

She came up to you when you were hanging out in her room. She nervously asked you if you would be her lover. Oh she was a blushing mess.

Leda

Confessed first surprisingly

She stuttered and almost cried but she eventually got it out.