Thoughts for the inter webs

6/5/15 10:18 pm

Have you ever just been sitting down in a chair and then you question your whole existence? It's like one things leads to the other and then you're here questioning yourself; who you are, why you are the way you are and where you're headed. You can't help but feel bad about every little thing people have criticized about you, or perhaps the things you dislike about yourself. But these things are strongly influenced by society, thus if society weren't so much of a bitch, everyone will live happily.

How do you stop these thoughts though? These thoughts of pure disgust and hate towards yourself and the life you're living. Perhaps they leave your mind with time, because these thoughts are usually momentarily, but sometimes they become you, and consume every bit of your life. And it's not like there actually is anything wrong with you, it's just that you feel a certain way, like a wave of sadness going through that it's just unexplainable.

Yet just as predicted, overthinking takes over you. A simple thing becomes clouded by your own speculations and thoughts which later transforms into something complicated for yourself and then it'll affect you emotionally.. But how do you stop it all? Distraction doesn't work, as much as people recommend it, that's because they don't fully understand how hard this actually is. It's like the thoughts are consuming you so much to the point where it becomes an uncontrollable anxiety. Worst part of it all is that you don't notice when you're having these little anxiety attacks due to the over thinking, until the attacks have passed...

So how do you stop something that you're not even aware of at the moment?