episode 15

After 2 minutes, they decided to have breakfast.

Avi: Finally! Good morning love birds.

Asher: Finally? It's just... almost 12pm.

Emma: OH, i didn't know that was so late.

Avi: I mean, I kind of understand, Asher was very drunk, because of being in love with you, the way you were-

Asher: Hey! I already wake up and you are already mocking me?

London: Avi is not wrong though. *giggles*

Emma: Okay, ignore them, you still looked cute.

Asher: Thank you *kisses her cheek*

London: Ugh... just date already.

Emma and Asher stayed in silence, then looked at each other and smile.

London: That look... are you guys dating?

Emma: We just are madly in love with each other, but nothing official right now.

Asher: Yes, we want to go slow, it's the best thing for both of us.

Emma's POV:

He's not wrong, I really love him, but after this year, I'm going to be back at London, so I think it's not fair for us dating in a long-distance relationship. Of course, I don't want to think about it right now and just enjoy all the time with him.

Asher: Em, do you want to go to a library, we can go cycling till there, it's a sunny day after all.

Emma: You know that is just the best place for me, right?!

Asher: Yes, I know that, that's why I want to go to your favorite place with you.

Emma: *blushes* Hm... I- of course I want to go with you.

They go in bicycles till there and they start to have a competition of who can reach first at the library.

At the library:

Emma: I didn't know that this library exists, I just knew one close to school, it's just so beautiful.

Asher: Well, I am not obsessed as you are for books, but sometimes I like to read and have a quiet moment, so I know this place.

Emma: I didn't know that about you.

Asher: Well, you know now.

Emma's POV:

When you think he can't get better, you are absolutely wrong because yes, he can.

Emma: What type of gender do you prefer reading?

Asher: Suspense, fantasy and a little bit of romance.

Emma: I do love romance!

Asher: I know.

Emma: How do you know that?

Asher: I see you reading sometimes with a big smile on your face, so I don't think you are reading horror or suspense.

Emma: *giggles* True.

Asher: I love your smile, so it's not difficult for me to not notice. *puts her hair behind her ear and caress on her cheek*

Emma: *touches his hair softly, massaging him*

Asher bites his lip after that and touches with his thumb her lips. She blushes and looks at him like she is desperate for a kiss.

Asher notices that and pull her closer to him, touching her waist a little aggressively.

Emma: Asher, we are in the library.

Asher: I can solve that.

Asher takes her to a hidden place between bookshelves.

Emma: If someone comes in...

Asher: Shhh... Tell me you don't want this *touches her waist in the same way again*

She just ran into his lips and kisses him so hard.

He goes a little down to her neck and kisses her there. She feels chills all over her, how can someone kiss so good like him?

She grabs his hair in a way that's not soft anymore.

Her breath, after a while, is starting to be faster. He noticed that and says:

Asher: I think *breaths* it's better if we stop, right?

Emma: *clears her throat* If you want to...

Asher: I think that it's better...

Emma: But do you want to stop?

Asher: *licks his lip* No.

Emma: I don't want either.

Asher grabs her legs into his waist, she gasps and hold her hands to his shoulders.

Asher kisses her like it was the end of the world.

Emma does the same (obviously) and switches the place of her hands to his hair.

After a long kiss, Emma started to feel something hard on Asher's body. He realizes that and says:

Asher: I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

Emma: It's okay, it's not your fault, I'm feeling the same here, I'm just not showing... *blushes* Maybe, it's better now to stop.

Asher: Yeah *laughs nervously* I think this is going to be on number 1 of my top 10 list of kisses.

Emma: *laughs* You asshole.

After that, they started to read a book together, on one of the sofas that the library has. Her head is lying on his shoulder and he is touching her hair very carefully while he read to her.