𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁: 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕝

Wyatt looks at Elle and the twins "So you guys are witches?"

Elle looks at him and points to the twins "they are..yes but I'm only half-witch-" she gets cut off by the sound of someone orbing in.

They all turn towards the sound and Gabrielle glares seeing who it is "oh and of course, you show up when you're not needed anymore"

Daniel looks at her "I've been busy Brie"

The blonde glares at him "yeah obviously... of course, you were too busy to answer when I called oh I don't know half a dozen times?"

The twins both place their hands on Elle's shoulders in a comforting manner as Daniel just turns his attention to his daughter "are you okay?"

Elle glares at him "Oh I'm fine...... no thanks to you" she bites the inside of her cheek feeling tears well up in her eyes, she looks at her dad and waves her hand making him disappear in a cloud of blue/white orbs.

She shrugs the twins' hands off of her shoulders and orbs out of the house herself before anyone can say anything.

Gabrielle pinches the bridge of her nose "damn it.... should have seen that coming but damn it" then Daniel orbs back in but he's wet not soaking wet but still wet "I don't know if that's what she was aiming for but I just ended up in the bay"

Melissa smirks having heard her nieces thoughts when it happened "Oh that's exactly where she was aiming for"

Daniel looks at Brie "where'd she go?"

She shakes her head "I don't know Daniel.... she orbed out after she remote orbed you into the bay...... she's gotten better at that she can actually hit where she's aiming now"

Daniel sighs closing his eyes and tries to sense her but he comes up with nothing he opens his eyes again looking at Brie "she's blocking me from sensing her"

Gabrielle gives him a look "of course she's blocking you... it's been over a year since the last time you even spoke to her, she's upset"

Wyatt looks at Elle's mom "I can try and see if I can sense her... it worked earlier"

Gabrielle smiles at him "sure.. it might work and she probably wouldn't expect it, so give it a shot"

Josie looks at him "I'll help... like I did earlier"

Wyatt smiles at her "thanks Josie, but I got this one"

The brunette Bennett twin shrugs "okay just thought I'd offer"

Wyatt closes his eyes and trying to sense Elle and to his surprise, he can sense her... He thought he might get blocked as well. He opens his eyes "I found her... do you want me to go and get her?"

The older blonde smiles at the blonde Halliwell boy "that would be great thank you, Wyatt"

Wyatt nods at the Bennett witch "I'll bring her back Gabrielle" then he orbs out.

Elle looks up seeing orbs materialize beside her surprised to see Wyatt "How'd you find me? I have my sensing blocked"

He sits down beside her with a shrug "I don't know Elle but for some reason, I could still sense you... wanna talk about what happened back there?"

Elle sighs looking out over New York from the top of the Statue of Liberty "that was Daniel... he's my dad" she brushes the tears off her face "that was the first time I've seen him in over a year and I still have no idea why he left in the first place"

He gives her an understanding look because she's told him about her dad a few times in the month that they've known each other. He wraps an arm around her shoulders pulling her into a side hug trying to be comforting... Elle sighs laying her head against his shoulder "you know the last thing he said to me, he looked me in the eye and said, "I'm sorry Elle, I love you so much but this is just something that I have to handle on my own..." then he left without another word... didn't even give me a chance to say anything or question what was happening"

Wyatt looks down at her "I'm sorry Elle"

She looks up at him not moving her head from his shoulder "Thanks I guess"

Wyatt is still looking down at her "I think you should talk to him... maybe you can get some answers"

She sighs "you're probably right"

Wyatt looks out at the city and then back down at Elle "Why the Statue of Liberty?"

Elle chuckles looking out over the city "I used to come up here to think when we lived in Brooklyn..... it's always quiet and serves as the perfect spot to just clear your head"

Wyatt nods at her "yeah the Golden Gate Bridge is good for that too"

Elle looks at him "we should probably go"

Wyatt stands up offering Elle a hand, she takes it and he pulls her to her feet "thanks"

Wyatt smiles at her "anytime"

Elle gives him a smile back "I mean it Wyatt... thank you... you didn't have to come after me, you didn't have to sit there and listen to me rant but you did so thank you"

He smiles at her again "Anytime Elle"

He holds out a hand for her, Elle smiles at him taking it and then Wyatt orbs them back to the Manor.

Daniel looks at Elle "I came to see if you were okay and you are so I should go" Elle goes to say something to him but he orbs out before she can get the words out.

The whitelighter-witch bites her tongue looking down biting back tears as she orbs out of the house again but this time she lands back in her bedroom.

Brie sighs she looks at Piper "Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it and I'm sorry you had to see that but I should go and check on her" then Brie along with her sister and the twins walk out of the house, Mel looks at her sister "I know it's been a hard year Gab but your home now and you're not in this alone anymore"

She smiles gratefully at her younger sister "thanks Mel"

Lizzie looks at her mom "Can Jo and I stay with Elle tonight? I know after what just happened she's not gonna wanna be alone" she looks at Brie "No offense aunt Brie but with Jo and I being her age she might be a little more open with us"

Brie chuckles "that's fine Liz"

Mel nods at her daughters "of course you can Liz... I know that had to have been hard on Elle" the four of them walk down the street with Elle and Brie living just down the street.

As soon as they are in the house the twins walk up to Ells's room finding her sitting on her bed they climb onto the bed on either side of her hugging her from both sides.

She looks at them teary-eyed "I wanted to talk to him... I wanted some kind of answers but guess that's never gonna happen"

The three of them end up falling asleep on Elle's bed with both the twins hugging the girl between them, Brie smiles softly placing a blanket of the three of them before flipping the light off and walking out of her daughter's room.

***
Welp, there was Daniel..... he will make an appearance again at a later date where Elle will possibly get the answers she wants and the Wyelle bonding.... they are so cute already and they aren't even together yet, writing their interactions makes me smile.