2. Executing the Plan

Alright, let's do this.

The moment the sun rises from the east, you woke the earliest you've ever done before. Practically speaking you have something important to do that will help change your fate. Of course, it's one of the plans you've written the night before and you figured out today is the best time to execute the plan if you don't want to be executed in the future. The first one you can do for now while waiting for the school year to arrive was this.

Suck up to your parents so they'll be so attached to you they'll actually behave like a normal loving parents and not give you up easily even against the face of the most powerful men in the country. It will be the first change you will do in this villainess' life.

A bit..hard even if you're still just thinking of it but because of your desperation to live, everything is possible and not hard when it means getting spared from dying early. The moment you woke up, your mind started whirring for possible ways to be their beloved filial daughter, what can you possibly do for parents that has such high standards?

Only one way possible, be the best at what they want you to do, bit tiring but what can you do? This is for survival.

"Young miss, it's time to wake up." After spending some time thinking, your personal human time clock knocked at the door at 6 o'clock sharp, you're amazed that she doesn't fail a single time doing it, sometimes you're even scared because she might not be human at this point. And soon, she entered after a few seconds to make sure you're awake, after all your busy scheduled life starts the moment you wake up.

The first on the list was taking a bath and you went through it all with the help of the maids, which I tell you was very embarrassing but you tried to get used it, hopefully in the future they stop assisting you like this when you turn to a teenager and let you be, after all you'd be grown up by then and know what to do. And soon enough you have gone through much of your morning schedule and all the while they lead you through your schedule, your mind was in another plane, too busy conjuring up tactics.

And soon you're in the dining room that's far too extravagant for only three people to use. There's a lot of chairs vacant making things a bit awkward and the way you and your parents didn't talk during eating makes things more harder to swallow. You learned that your parents are in a business marriage thus this tense relationship and family, the fact they're always busy didn't help mend things up. The only time you three can be together completely was when dining and going to parties for nobles.

You figured out that trying to mend and make them closer was too hard for you to do so you skipped it, no matter how much you wanted to. It makes things easier but what can you possibly do? Even as their daughter, you can't do rofan manhwa magic. No matter how adorable you are, it's hard when your parents are too busy with their own lives to do romance and only had you because of the marriage that's purely for business purposes. Besides with their personality, it's thoroughly impossible for them to get along without an outsider's interventions.

So you decided that it's better to target them the way they are separately and when you managed to get through then their relationship will naturally come through.

Anyways, first step was trying to ease the tension.

"Good morning. Mother, father." You tried greeting them with a smile that hopefully didn't look like a villain's. The two in return, just returned it naturally as they always do. Your Father, a strict looking man with the same eyes as you, was just seated there and your mother, you admit is very beautiful but with a trash personality, was too busy scrutinizing the maids as they place the dishes at the table, warning them to not make any mistake. Geez there she is yet again, observing perfection.