Chapter one: A day out

Sunny and (Y/N) were out one day, roaming around Faraway Town. (Y/N) was holding the quiet boys hand as they walked. It wasn't that long ago that you had found this place, but now it was far different. You could feel your heart beat a little bit faster when you looked at Sunny. He had his head down staring at the ground and he seemed a little sad. He wasn't cliff faced as usual, instead his face was more serious. He looked like something was bothering him.
"Hey Sunny." His attention turned to you, "(Y/n)" He gave you a small smile and nodded. "Can I ask you something?" He raised an eyebrow in curiosity before nodding again and shoving his hands into his pockets. You took a deep breath and sighed.
"What's wrong with you? You seem sad and tired." A blush covered his cheeks and he looked away from you, rubbing the back of his neck. The silence between the two of you only grew longer until (y/n) spoke up.
"Sunny." you said, looking straight into his eyes. You smiled softly when you saw his ears get redder.
He opened his mouth to answer you but nothing came out. He cleared his throat trying to find the right words. "I... um... I'm sorry..." he mumbled quietly, not able to meet your gaze anymore. This confused you, so much that your frown got deeper.
"Why are you sorry?" You tried to calm his racing heart and make him look at you, but that didn't work. All he did was stare at the ground, blushing harder.
Finally after what felt like forever, he let out a sigh and looked up. He stared directly into your eyes which made the blush on his face grow darker. His voice cracked as he whispered, "because I don't deserve you or someone like you."
You blinked in surprise and tilted your head, not expecting this at all. You opened your mouth to say something but decided against it.
He noticed this and continued. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." he laughed nervously causing you to furrow your eyebrows in confusion. Why would he be acting strange?
You shook your head slightly as if to clear your thoughts. You weren't going to argue with him on this matter. You just wanted to know what was making him act this way. But you knew he wouldn't tell you, so you just sighed and pulled him into a hug.
This caused him to flinch but soon relaxed and rested his head on your shoulder. After a moment, he wrapped his arms around you and held onto you tightly. You could sense tears prickling at the corner of his eyes.
After awhile, you broke apart and wiped away some stray tears. "It's okay Sunny. I'm here for you whenever you need me."
He gave you another weak smile and sniffled before speaking up. "Thanks (y/n)." He sounded sincere but you still couldn't help but think there was more to it than what he was letting on. Still, you decided to leave the issue alone for now.
The two of you headed home, arm in arm and laughing at random things you saw along the way. That night you went to bed with a smile on your face, but Sunny... He stayed up thinking about what happened.

(A/N - So, I know this is kind of bad already, but I'm kind of using this as practice to actually get better at writing. Criticism and help is appreciated!)
Also I didn't read over this so it's probably ooc.))