DARKNESS ; THEY IGNORED ALLAH'S AID.

السلام علیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ

all Praises to Allah, the Most Merciful and Most Beneficient, for guidance, knowledge and capabilities.

"Whoever guides [another] to a good deed will get a reward similar to the one who performs it." - Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
(so yeah, tag your precious ones mates.)

Glory be to Him, otherwise how the world constantly ushered me into darkness and yet untiringly attempts. walls that i hit voluntarily for desire's sake.

source of light in my life that changed all; Love of Allah, Love of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, and other blessed Prophets of Allah, teachers of islam; the imams/scholars/preachers, and my very own mother/siblings/beautiful companions, and my precious ustazah hafidha Malaika.

those who declare, I've no such personalities or help, existing beside me. no, YOU DO. however when being given aid by relating islam - sunnah - etc, with our lives... we act perversely instead of applying those advises. we call people names, we call them extreme, we question their faith instead, we remind them of their past, sins and bad habits... instead of learning!

you know who learns? one who has the intention to learn.

rays of hidayah; sunnah, or a Qur'anic verse or a post/ video of a scholar or da'ii(one who invites to Islam) reaches you, know it is by His Will! otherwise no light reaches or touches your skin without His will. every ounce of knowledge is guidance by Him. so never shun it, never turn your back to it!

mater-of-factly, practicing parent, sibling or companion's presence is excellently impactful. if not. at least... you carry Qur'an, with yourself to connect directly to Allah. or offer 5 times prayers the least, or the very least do dhikr. if none of these are present in the most part of your day or night...no one can comprehend a positive consequence for your akhirah...

(First To Note)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ

ala bidhikrillahi tatmain al quloob.

Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

in state of impurity or pure, NOTHING stops you from making dua'a, or doing dhikr

So... I Want U To Note Down...!

PLEASE.

these aren't mere dua'as, these are powerful dua'as so before reading make the intention of learning. plus, i request my sisters and brothers, prepare a pen and a sheet of paper, or a special NOTE BOOK please. note these adhkar, in roman, or direct in arabic, along their meanings and benefits, for it shall help you till your last breath in shaa Allah!!♥️

aye insaan sambhal ja,
aur akhirat sanwaar le!

ae insaan parhle isse pehle...
teri namaz parhai jae...

keep it in your Qur'an if you read Qur'an most of the time of a day, otherwise stick it in your room or kitchen, a place where you'd glance often.

love you for the sake of Allah.
your sister in Islam,
niqabi.

في أمان الله