Prologue

"W-What are are you doing"- she said trembling in fear .

Her black doe eyes were filled with tears her small body was crushed between his monsters body and wall
She was struggling for went away from her persuing gaze but he was holding her tightly.

"Don't act like you don't Know anything."- He said in his deep voice.

"What are you talking?" - She asked avoiding his gaze.

"Didn't I told you that you are f*cking mine then why were you wh*ring around with that f*cker Vishal." - said sniffing her neck.

She was feeling so much helpless.how can she will come out from that devil's clutch.

"I..i  was not H..he is M..my......."- she can't complete her sentence because he put his finger on her lips.

"Shssss.... keep calm i don't wanna hear anything about him  I do not like that you take anyone's name from your tongue."- He told her looking at her eyes.

She was very much afraid of what would happen if the truth came out. How will this mad man react?When its madness is like this now, then what will happen when the truth is known.Now she thought that she would not give him any answer.She was thinking all this in her mind when she felt that his hand was moving towards her waist.

"So tell me baby, Do you love me.? It's been years I did't hear this from you."He asked in his husky voice while pulling her to by her waist.

"I don't and I never will."-she
Said without shuttering and directly looking at his eyes.

"Never mind, years have passed, so you are not used to saying I love you.  But it doesn't matter, now that I have come back, your habits will also return."- He said calmly.

"Please leave I have to go home.Please my parents must be worried."- She said pleading.

Even if it is so early, I have not even seen you in my whole life. I'll drop you home. - He said.

"Please let me go."- she said again.

He left her and came back two steps and stood up.

"OK go but remember I will never be seen with that man after today.Otherwise it will not be good for both you and him." - He said lighting up his Cigarette.

She didn't wait to hear the whole thing and she left the there hurriedly.

"Run as far away from me as you can, but this time I will not leave you." - He said with dark smrik.

So here is prologue of my new story. Please comment and vote if you like this.I  will update this story chapter when my first story will be half done.