chapter 27

Claudia's POV

I kept pacing round the living room like an angry wife who recently found out her husband has been cheating on her and now she just can't wait for him to return home so she can devour him.

Heat radiated of my body, my hands itching to drill a rifle into his skull.

The sound of footsteps halted my actions. I turned to face the direction where it came from.

He arrogantly walked in with Vida lingering behind which fuelled the burning fire in me.

I took angry strides towards them making him tilt his head a bit staring at me confused.

Without thinking i let my palm collide with his cheek throwing him off guard.

"You fucking did it". I yelled angrily and immediately he snapped his head to lock my eyes angrily.

He had flames burning in those green orbs which I couldn't careless, he has no right to be angry I should be the only one angry.

"How. dare. you and what the fuck are you talking about?" He growled angrily.

I scoffed and shook my head. "You think slapping you is enough, what you did to the marchessis eight years ago not just the marchessis you ruined my life, you ruined the lives of my little sisters" i yelled, tears of anger racing down my cheeks.

"Don't fucking use that bullshit on me Aurora, you marchessis are equally guilty as we're, do not try and play the victim and do not forget all the horrible things you did" he yelled back.

I raised my hand to slap him but he was quick to pin my wrist in his grip.

"Don't.think.of.it Aurora" he spelt out venomously.

"You think I wouldn't find out the reason why you agreed to this marriage" his grip on my wrist lessened and I pulled out of his hold still holding my glare.

He raised a brow and secured his hands in his pocket staring at me with no care in those eyes like he didn't just add a reasons to my list of all the Lombardis did to me.

"How did you find out?" Vida asked and I scoffed rolling my eyes

"So that's why you got us married, since you couldn't get rid of me?" I turned to face Vida

"Well done killer bride, how did I not see this from the beginning that you're a strong Lombardi. You wanted me to fall in love with him and give birth to his child so when I find out nothing will happen? I'm sorry but you forgot I'm Claudia Marchessi love and i are like parallel lines that can't meet.

Now it's time to end this charade of marriage, we're getting this marriage annulled and be assured Javier saúl Lombardi I'll take my revenge for every pain you Lombardis have caused me"

I couldn't stand there any longer and look at his face that brings old hurtful memories. I turned and left for our room, heading to our closet to start packing my things.

"Aurora, Aurora" he yelled my name furiously, gripping my elbow he spun me around. I tried pulling out of his grip but he was way stronger.

"Let go of me Javier" I hissed out angrily his eyes burning in fury.

"Stop playing the victim diamante, you marchessis have hurt us in the worse way ever".

I glared at him maliciously. "Oh really? Do you want to compare what you guys did to us because everything we did was always a payback as a result of you Lombardi actions, Well it doesn't matter because I'm going to do worse, mark my words Javier I'll make your empire crumble" he chuckled and let go of my elbow.