Dare: 4

Dare 4: Make a storyline for "Absence Made Our Hearts Grow Fonder"

Me irl: Fine I will even though I'm suppose to be doing my vocabulary rn,

The Storyline:

It was night. It doesn't usually get this warm at night here in Salinas. I was sitting at the top of the roof at MDS, I knew that my date would flake me. This all started with my skin. I hear a noise and grab the knife I got from dinner. "Don't underestimate me because I'm a girl, you creepy man!" He turns on a light and I find myself holding up a knife at Danny (Player). "Woah Abby (Noob), don't want it to get bloody here," he said with a chuckle. We sit down on the roof to look up at the beautiful, starry night. "Why are you up here Abby, didn't you have a date?" I replied, "He wasn't really going to come Danny. They do this to make fun and remind me of my skin. In this school, you gotta be white or black to fit in. I'm neither." He then put his arm around me and said, "Look Abigail, If they only see you on the outside, they are all a bunch of idiots. If they all saw what I could see, they would like you for who you are." I looked at him with my face burning up. He then leaned forward and looked deep into my eyes. He then lost all control and kissed me in the most romantic way possible. I then backed away and smiled. He then lifted me up and hugged me. We then heard someone coming and we panicked. It was Samantha with a light and saw "The Pose" we made when we saw her...

"Are you guys making UwU up here," she said in her "I know what you did" voice

"Are you guys making UwU up here," she said in her "I know what you did" voice. "NO, We're not making anything up here, nothing at all." We then saw Veteran in the background. "~Making' lots of UwU~" He sang happily. "NO UwU WAS BEING MADE YA IDIOTS," I screamed. We then danced the night away and I got a boyfriend who liked me for the race and color I am.

This was for my other book so if you want to go check it out, you can at my profile :)