Dare 8

Warning: Both characters didn't do "it".  It just magically happened ok.  Also...NO THEY ARE NOT CHEATING EITHER!  Anyways enjoy the show ;)

*beginning of flashback*

Maddie (my classmate): VICKY!  DO ONE WHERE NOOB HAS PLAYER'S KID!

Pacifica/me: Ok but what is the child's name and is it a boy or girl?

Maddie (my classmate): IT'S A GIRL NAMED HARPER!

Pacifica/me: K, thanks Maddie!

*end of flashback*

Noob: *wakes up and rubs eyes* mmmmmmm, my head is killing me right now...

Player: *Making omelette and 🥓 * Oh, morning Noob.

As He looked away Noob started to get dizzy and collapsed onto the floor.  Pleyer heard the thud and ran into the living room only to see his wife on the floor.  He then grabbed her and put her in the car and drove her to the hospital.  He rushed into the emergency room saying, "My wife just passed out!  Can anyone help me?"  Luckily there was a doctor going home from her Night Shift and said she would help them.  She then did a few CAT scans and X-rays and came back into the room with surprising news.

Doctor: Mr. And Mrs. Rosas, I'm about to say this but I want to ask you some questions first.

Noob: sure what is it?

Doctor: So Mrs. Rosas, have you had intense nausea or extreme migraines for the last week or so?

Noob: Yes, I have had bad migraines recently and intense nausea and vomiting lately...

Doctor: Ok, so according to the CAT scans and x-rays, it seemed that you were pregnant.  Did you know of this?

Player: How can my wife be pregnant, we didn't even have it.  Not even once and I know that because she takes me EVERYWHERE...

Noob: Yeah I would never cheat on him and I was unaware of my pregnancy.

Doctor: Also it seems that your pregnancy trip has started last night at 12:00 A.M.

Player: Ok, I'll make sure she is ok doctor.

@ Month later...

Noob now officially lives near the toilet because of morning sickness.  And Player is trying to keep this away from Samantha.

4 months later...

Morning sickness is no longer a problem and Noob is now back at work.

2 months later

Noob and Player are now planning out the Baby shower.

1 months later

They have the date of the baby shower planned out along with the catering.

6 weeks before labor

They had the baby shower and Samantha freaked out when she found out she was going to be an aunt and also nearly charged at Noob for not telling her so ye 😐

Labor date

Noob had to have surgery to give birth and survived.  They also welcomed their newborn baby girl named Harper Ixtchell Rosas.

                                        ~Fin~

That's it folks.  Hope you enjoyed and thanks for the shoutout from Roxy_is_ded, they have been really supportive towards me.  Thanks for the 100 reads also!  Anyways here's Roxy's page ok baiiiiii!
Roxy_is_Ded