🌹 Chapter 1 🌹

2nd p.o.v.<3

Tw for descriptive gore (it isn't bad but still) and mention of sh+suicide

•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★

Your shoulder stinging as the knife stuck out from it. The reopened cuts on your thigh weren't helping your abilities to move either. Each step you took, every breath caused excruciating pain everywhere. You sobbed silently stumbling over tree roots here and there. You had no clue where you were, who was chasing you or what happened. The only things you really knew right now is who died that night and who was alive. Kata, Andrew and Addie were all dead, you and those things were alive. And they wanted you.

'I just need to find the campsite,' you kept telling yourself. At camp was your phone, the car keys and Andrews hand gun might still be in the car. You didn't know what to tell the police once you got to them either but after this night you knew you weren't going to make it to next week.

Now how did you end up here? In the middle of fuck knows where being chased by possibly multiple serial killers? Through all the suppressed memorys and PTSD you didn't even know.

6pm yesterday
2nd person p.o.v.

★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★

"Guyssssssss," Addie chimed with a sing song voice, she had long blonde hair, hazel eyes and a brownish tanned skin colour. Andrew looked back at her with his green eyes from the rerveiw mirror and yawned, he had just awoken from a nap. "yeaaah?" His reply was monotone and had a hint of sarcasm. Kata was the one driving and you where sitting behind them.

"When are weeeee theeeere!" Addie exclaimed obviously annoyed now. Kata chuckled, her voice deep but feminine, "soon love soon," you looked up from your phone. "Ew get a room," you stuck out your tongue at them causing Andrew to start laughing. "HA, [y/n]'s right though, please get a room... away from us,"

"Oh fuck off you two, you're just mad you're both single," Kata retorted at you two now sticking out his tongue as well. The young adults laughed among themselves. They where on their was to get to an old campsite Andrew had found way back when in high school but being the socially awkward twat he is, he had no one too share it with.

At The woods

Kata came running up to the three of you, she had just parked the car and grabbed the last of his bags. "Does everyone have everything?" She asked.
"I think we do!!" Addie gleamed, she picked up her bags and the tent she was going to share with Kata. Andrew and you both nodded in agreement with Addies statement.

How the tent arrangements where going to go where, you and Andrew straight across from Addie and Kata. You and Andrew wouldn't have been sharing a tent if you didn't spend all your guys money on snacks and batteries for the torches but here we are, Gotta put a note in your phone reminding you about being carful with money.

The four of you where now heading down to the site, everyone had at least 1 bag, you and Kata where holding the tents on one shoulder, while Andrew was holding Addies and his bag. She was holding all the snacks and the drink cooler after complaining how heavy her bag was.

You had all finally made it to where you where staying, it was a good sized patch of path dirt with a few trees on it but little to no grass. There was no path to get here so it was a mystery why it was like this, you where also surely way to far into the woods for someone to be living here.

Kata was lighting the fire, Andrew and you where chilling on some lawn chairs near your tents drinking beer and Addie was setting up a barbeque.

It was almost perfect, you always dreamed of a life like this. When you where younger you always loved going outside into the woods by your house, but never enjoyed the people.

Nature was always a beautiful aspect too you. Trees around 12 times your size, shrubbery filled with berries you knew would kill you, birds and foxes being spot from afar. It was all truly beautiful. It almost seemed like it was too beautiful.

"Dam girl, you need too drink some water," addie said too her brother who was now choking on his beer snickering at the dumbfounded face he was left with.
"I've only had one!!" He exclaimed in defence.

Your fresh hotdog was on a paper plane sitting on your short covered thighs, the cuts you had placed apon them earlier that week where still burning a tad. music played lightly as you all talked among each other when the song 'Tear you apart by she wants revenge' rung through your ears. This song was one of your friend groups favourites.

Almost like it was planned in a play the four of you yell out the lyrics. Drunk and enjoying life you couldn't give a care in the world at this moment.

...

He stood not too far away in the trees watching you, and only you.

•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★

That's a good place too leave off for now I say.

I hope you guys enjoyed it!! My "first" ever 'x reader' book :]]

Word count: 875
(Ik it's short but then next one will be 2000+)